¼ pound Green Bell Pepper, diced fine
¼ pound Celery, diced
¼ pound Mayonnaise
1 T. Granulated Garlic
1 ounce Sugar (2 Tbl)
1 T. Ground Turmeric, toasted
1/16 cup Curry Powder, toasted (1 Tbl)
To taste Salt and Pepper

Cook tri-color pasta and allow to cool. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cooled pasta and all the other ingredients. Check the seasoning and adjust if needed.

Piratesmate: Silly question is 1 pound cooked or uncooked pasta? Susan

Susan,

I haven't made this one yet - just saved the recipe for future reference. This is the way the recipe came from Boma. However, I read it as "1 lb uncooked pasta" - because the directions say to cook the pasta & allow to cool. This seems right - between the garlic, sugar, curry & turmeric you're looking at over 1/4 cup of seasoning. Unfortunately, I have no idea how much 1/4 lb mayo is - I figured I'd start with a 1/4 cup, weigh it & go from there. You can always add more.

d

I just had this pasta at Boma's and loved it. Thanks, Piratesmate for the receipe.

We make this all the time. I use a 1-pound box of pasta. As for the mayo, I suggest you start with a cup of mayo and add more if you want it less spicy and more creamy. There's a lot of spice that goes into this, and if you use too little mayo it can be a little gritty.

Just ate at Boma last night. There were a couple new dishes so look for the recipes when I get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter