Boma or Tusker House!!!

pixidust princess

Mouseketeer
Ok guys, I was able to secure a lunch reservation at Tusker House today. I also have a Boma dinner reservation the same day. Which do I keep??? TIA😁

First, I'd start with: Are you staying at AKL? Do you feel like you have enough time to do what you want at DAK? And, does TH have characters (and if so, is that part of why you're going - I know breakfast does but wasn't sure about lunch)?

For me, I usually stay at AKL (Boma's easy/easier, then - PRO on Boma side). Also, I typically want as much park time as possible at DAK due to shortened hours (which would put a mark on the CON side for TH - however, when I last went, I did most of what i wanted, had a park lunch, AND left early - so, YMMV). I like characters - so TH get a PRO win if it has that and it's important to you. When I last went to TH (2015, breakfast) - it was great and I'd do it again in a heartbeat (and worked for my little one). I'm not sure my kids will really enjoy Boma's breakfast - we'll see (and I know they won't enjoy the dinner). I do think Boma has more variety and unique foods than TH (but I could be misremembering). So, those are some thoughts, depending on your priorities. I also found Boma walk-up to be an option, if you have the chance and wanted to do it a different night (in order to get both).

Boma easy. I've never been too impressed w/ Tusker House and the Boma options are quite good for all taste buds in a family.

Thanks guys!!! Although we have eaten at both, it was several years ago and when we had little kiddos. Now it’s just DH and I that travel so it’s more about food quality then anything!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter