• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma or 'Ohana breakfast?

amym2

DIS Veteran
DS10 will turn 11 two days after our Disney trip in October, so I was thinking about planning a birthday breakfast for him on our departure day. Last year we did Cape May and loved it, but I'd like to do something different. We aren't doing parks this trip, so it will need to be at a resort. I don't think DS would care about Chef Mickey's, so I was thinking either Boma or 'Ohana. Those are his favorite restaurants, but we've only been for dinner, not for breakfast. DS doesn't care about Lilo & Stitch, by the way. He's a pretty typical breakfast eater- loves pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs. Should I pick Boma or 'Ohana- or is there somewhere else I'm missing? Kona Cafe sounds yummy to me, but he wouldn't like Tonga Toast. And we will probably eat at Olivia's another day since we are staying at OKW for part of our trip.

I haven't been to Ohana since it was Minnie's Menehune character breakfast, but we do Boma for breakfast once every trip now. They have a great selection of food with an African flair for the more adventurous eaters like me and the "safe" breakfast items for the picky eaters like DH. And the Jungle Juice is reason enough to go in my opinion! :goodvibes

It's been years since Boma but the breakfast was def. one of the BEST I EVER had!!! Think I might have to go back this Nov!!!!

Okay, thanks, you convinced me to give Boma a try. DS will be soooo excited. Thought about surprising him, but the anticipation of going is too much fun!

Hands down Boma!! Ohana is nice because it is served to you family style but Boma has so many more yummy options for breakfast. The variety and quality is much better. Their eggs are to die for! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter