Boma or Chef Mickey's for breakfast?

HonnyDipp

DIS Veteran
Ok, I make my ADR's first thing in the morning. I have decided on everything except for this breakfast. Help me decide!!!:confused3

Boma for food

Chef Mickey's for character interaction (food is good but nowhere as good as Boma!)

I'm looking at the menu's it says that Boma is cheaper then CM's. Is this true?

Yes - character meals are typically more expensive. Boma is $16.99 and CM is $22.99 for adults. For kids, Boma is $9.99 and CM is $12.99.

Boma - no question - I'd only consider Chef Mickey's if I had children with me, and then for the characters not the food or ambience.

Boma - no question - I'd only consider Chef Mickey's if I had children with me, and then for the characters not the food or ambience.

Chef Mickey's is a PERFECT ambience for kids: loud, bright, busy and they are ASKED to wave their napkins and be loud. Wish someone had taken me to a place like that as a child and told me it was "good" to do those things there.

If you have kids with you, take them to CM's, it is something they shoud do at least once and their reaction will more than make up for any "loss" on the cuisine end (though I certainly ate my fill of yummy food there). This year I am taking a 6yo to Boma for bfast and CM's for dinner. Last year we did the exact opposite meals.

Thanks for your responses you guys!!! Nicki, I was browsing through your pic's this morning, and they were the main reasons why I was questioning these buffets. The truth is, we are going with 3 kids, ages 6, 10, 13, so at this point, I'm leaning toward CM's but who knows, if I glance at your pics again I'm sure I will change my mind to Boma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter