Boma, Jiko, Or Tusker House ?

You're comparing 2 Buffets to a Signature restaurant, not too easy to compare them :P

Out of the two buffets (Boma+Tusker House) i'd say Boma definitely has the better food but Tusker House is nice because you can get an early ADR and be in the park by rope drop (assuming you do the breakfast buffet). Jiko is a signature table service restaurant and one of the nicest restaurants in all of Orlando. Better food than both Boma and Tusker House but its more expensive (and costs 2 TS credits on the DDP) and a bit of a dress code last time I checked.

All 4? If you meant 3 i'd probably advise against it as Tusker House and Boma share a lot of the same food but you could do Breakfast at Tusker House one day and Dinner at Boma on another. And then Jiko sometime :p

Out of the 2 buffets, I'd say Boma for quality of food, but I personally think Tusker House had a slightly better variety of food. Plus Tusker House is in the park, so can be accessed easier than Boma.
I've reviewed Boma on my dining review from our vacation last Thanksgiving and my review on Tusker House will be uploaded soon too *shameless plug* :rolleyes1
Can't comment on Jiko, but like the pp said, you can't really compare the buffets and the signature restaurants :)

Jiko is one of the best resturants I've eaten at anywhere! We went last year for my birthday and the whole family agreed. From now on we will always include a meal there. Boma is the most interesting and one of the best buffets. Unless I was staying at AKL I probably would only have one meal there, so it would have to be Jiko. But next time I stay at AKL I will have a meal in each.

I think it depends on your taste. I have eaten at Boma, and I thought all of the different meats were terrific.

By far...Jikos if you want a "dining experience". We have eaten at all three and just love Jikos for the variety of food and wine list (they have the most African wines in the USA, last time we were there).

Jiko is one of the top restaurants at WDW. Please go and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter