Boma for picky eater

chemie15

Mouseketeer
I have an Adult in my party who is a picky eater, they are a meat and potatoes kinda person. Will they find food to eat the the Boma dinner buffet?

When we were there Sept. 07, they had a carving station with prime rib and I'm pretty sure pork roast. I especially remember the prime rib because the server's fork slipped and the prime rib came flying at me over the buffet! They had the toss the whole thing because is landed on the floor.
My DH is a meat and potatoes type and he really liked it here.

They have several things at the carving station that would be okay and they also have a "kids" section that several of the picky adults ate at in my party when we were there in May. :thumbsup2

We ate there in Oct 08 and it was one of our favs. You really cannot go there and not find something you like. Personally, I thought the pork and prime rib were the best Ive ever had and I don't really like either of those meats normally. We loved it. Not nearly as weird food as the menu makes it sound. Great choice. Highly recommend...picky eater or not.

I have an Adult in my party who is a picky eater, they are a meat and potatoes kinda person. Will they find food to eat the the Boma dinner buffet?

This is me lol and believe me if I can eat there anybody can. I ate the prime rib and it was very good. And so are the sweets.

I think there is plenty for the non-adventurous (and I have them in my family, to be sure!) types at Boma.

And, the great thing about it is that the non-adventurous types can just try a little of this and that here and there and not worry about it! But then I guess they would be adventurous!

DH is a meat and taters kind of guy and he really enjoyed the prime rib but that was it...the food was too much vanilla and cinnamon flavored for us and we like our dinner foods not to taste like dessert :thumbsup2 The soups had a lot of red pepper in them and it totally overpowered the flavor...

We love breakfast at Boma but no way would I get him to go back for dinner

I love Boma but my family is very adventurous. Last year, my husband and I took a couple of first timers who are "plain" eaters and it was their least favorite meal of the entire week. They ended up eating off of the children's station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter