Boma.............for kids?

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
I've read some nice reviews about Boma. Thinking of adding it as arrival day dinner when we go with my brother and his family.

One question I have for those who've been.............are there kids choices? :dog::cat: Will a 6 and 12 year old have something other than dessert (which looks awesome) to choose from?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Doug :goofy:

Thanks...........all I needed to know. The 6 year old can be a finicky eater :)

Doug:goofy:

My 2 yo loved it and so did we. I think it's a great choice, and there will be plenty of options for everyone. Enjoy!

Truth, though.

When you consider the ingredients in most hot dogs and nuggets, all of a sudden a lot of things are less weird. Processed foods can be as weird as it gets.

Truth, though.

When you consider the ingredients in most hot dogs and nuggets, all of a sudden a lot of things are less weird. Processed foods can be as weird as it gets.
Oh, I agree completely! I just love it when people throw shade especially at all the pain in the *** picky eaters!

"Hey kids, do you want this nice roasted turkey, or do you want these random chicken parts put in a blender and spit out in puck shapes?"

I mean the name "Mealie Dogs" SCARES ME. Are they made of actual dog?

I'm the picky eater in the family and have found plenty to eat there. Our kids have too. I think you sometimes just have to encourage them to get a bite to try by reminding them they've had stuff like it before.

The main buffet items at Boma aren't crazy, off-the-wall dishes, and they're tasty. You can use the kids section if all they will touch are the typical kids choices.
They should love the desserts, there are cookies, brownies, and other slightly more exotic choices.

My kids age 12 loved it last night. They had pasta and a meat sauce and mashed potatoes, etc. They loved the sirloin and chicken. My kids can be picky so H and I were glad about how much they wanted to eat. Definitely give it a try.

It's pretty expensive for chicken nuggets. We love it but I wouldn't recommend taking picky kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter