Boma for breakfast

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
Thinking about trying out Boma for breakfast so I want to know the good, the bad and the ugly. ;) Plus would love to hear about the coffee.

TIA

Thinking about trying out Boma for breakfast so I want to know the good, the bad and the ugly. ;) Plus would love to hear about the coffee.

TIA

Boma Breakfast
The Good - All of it, the food is fabulous, one of or possibly the best buffet breakfast at WDW, great atmosphere.

The Bad - Cant think of anything really. Maybe if you are not staying there, the travel to get there, but as we were staying at AKL, that was not an issue for us.

The Ugly - mmmm, can't think of any there either :rotfl:

And the coffee...... Can't remember it, don't think it was bad as I would have remembered, but can't remember it so it must not have been great either :) .

It is a fantastic breakfast, we loved it!

Boma was a great breakfast. we got there for the earliest ADR. It was great to have the place empty. maybe 2-3 other parties. the food was great, nice selection. i really liked the pastries. there was this chocolate one, mmmm. here's a pic for you. i must say though, we liked Donald's just as much.
disney2007063boma.jpg

Boma is one of my absolute favorite places for breakfast. The coffee is tasty, the juice is out of this world and they have such incredible food! The only ugly thing is how ridiculously much I eat and how stuffed I am when I leave :rotfl2:

The coffee ----

If you simply order "coffee", I think that you'll just get regular restaurant coffee.

Instead, you need to order the press pot of freshly-ground Kenyan coffee. It's more expensive than the regular coffee ---- but it's so worth whatever it costs. Some of the best coffee on WDW property.

Love BOMA b'fast :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes It's always our last stop the AM we leave WDW... Everything is good - can't think of anything bad. The Frunch and Kona pressed coffee alone are enough to keep me a loyal fan. You should definitely give it a try.::yes::

We love Boma for breakfast. Just returned from trip in early January and we ate there one morning. Everything was good and hot. I love the juice. It is a mixture of a few different types of juice. Really refreshing. I am not a coffee drinker, only tea, but husband did not complain about the coffee, so I assume it is good. Try it.

How is BOMA with walk-ups at breakfast?
Are they typically busy?

We have an 8:20am ADR on 2-10, but may try to make it earlier so we can catch rope drop at AK. Would rather not change the ADR though, because we're not likely to make it earlier.

On the off chance we crawl out of bed early would it be an issue showing up an hour early?

OMG this is our new favorite place for breakfast. Don't miss the Mango juice!:worship:

I love Boma :worship: :lovestruc ....

Good: The food...service...mmmmm!

Bad (not so good...) if you're by the windows in the early morning, it's dark, there isn't much lighting near the window area.

Coffee: I had the presspot... it was STRONG. but more cream/sugar, and it was mmmmm!

I have pictures on my dxdp review...somewhere.....;)

Do they have biscuits and gravy on the buffet?

I don't know if Boma does, but Donald's Safari Breakfast at AK certain has them. My arteries hardened up just looking at that vat of gravy. :faint: And of course, my hubby did not hesitate to dig in with gusto. :rotfl2:

Boma has biscuits and gravy - I think I ate 3 helpings - it is that good.

We did Boma for the first time on our last trip. We called the night before and basically had several times to pick from. It was probably one of our best meals of the trip.

The only bad for us was getting there. I think we'll take a cab from now on.

Ugly - nothing. Best breakfast hands down.

I don't drink coffee but their juice was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter