Boma buffet breakfast - worth the price?

Is the breakfast food served similar to the breakfast food served at Tuskers?

I am not sure. We are eating at Tuskers for the first time on our upcoming trip. I have heard that their unique dishes have similar flavors, but the dishes are not the same. They definitely have plenty of the traditional "American" breakfast dishes that anyone who wasn't feeling adventurous would still have PLENTY of options. If you are feeling up to trying their other options (and are a meat eater) the Bobootie is very good and there is a sausage biscuit curry dish that was amazing. The first time we ate at Boma the server showed us some of the dishes and described them, we tried everything because hey it's a buffet, if you don't like it you can go back for something else :)

We love Boma for breakfast. It's usually not very crowded (unlike dinner) and the food is wonderful. Love their pecan caramel rolls, they're the best. We did it last year before our Animal Kingdom day and loved it so much we are doing it again. While the character buffets are fun, this so much more relaxed and cheaper. I know it's still more expensive than Golden Corral breakfast buffet, it's definitely worth it.

We have a Boma breakfast ADR for our checkout day and I am hoping our experience is as good as all the great reviews I've read. We are also excited about the atmosphere and being able to have a chance to visit and look around Animal Kingdom Lodge which I have wanted to do for quite some time.

I'd pay double for Boma breakfast.

We do Boma breakfast at least twice every trip. For us the variety of food, the taste of the foods & the atmosphere of AKL is well worth it. They almost have to roll me out of Boma & over to the rocking chairs overlooking the Savannah to rest up before hitting the parks.

We also love Tusker House but have not done breakfast there, only lunch/dinner. TH buffet is very similar to the Boma dinner buffet in taste, but totally different food dish offerings.

I think if you're going to compare it to a Non Disney meal, then you might think it's not worth it. But Boma is actually "reasonably" priced... for Disney.

We LOVED Boma. It's by far one of our favorite breakfast buffets.

We always do Boma for dinner. It's our fav restaurant at Disney - kids too, and they are pretty picky. Last trip we had to wait well over an hour even with an ADR. That was annoying. Thinking maybe breakfast this trip...

KC

We always do Boma's for breakfast. It's one of our favorite restaurant at Disney - They always have a great selection and the omelets are always piping hot.

I'd pay double for Boma breakfast.

LOL, this is kind of why the question of a meal being 'worth it' may not yield the results "you" might have been looking for.

This poster would think it's a good deal at double, but I, on the other hand would think over $500 for breakfast for my group of 10 would be nowhere close to "worth it." (And yes, I have had breakfast there.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter