Boma Breakfast ?

ckret01

DIS Veteran
Hello :) I just made a reservation at Boma for breakfast and am on the DDP. This will be my first time eating there. From what I gather this is a buffet breakfast and I have a couple questions I am hoping someone would know:

I read that they offer 'pods'? What is a pod?
Also I read that you can get a special pot of coffee that is an extra cost. But do they serve any coffee that is included in the DDP? The same with the juice, is that included?

Thank you

"Pods" aren't food, they refer to the different stations where you can pick up the food.

Don't know the second - I don't drink coffee myself. Juice is included with the breakfast.

Thank you so much. I actually felt silly asking what a pod was but since I really didn't understand I figured I would ask ;)

I don't know about the coffee if it was a special pot or not but it was good. What was good they have a special breakfast juice that is great. The buffet is also real good, although we may prefer Crystal Palace now because they have puffy French toast and made to order omlets.

We just ate there for the first time and all of our beverages were included...between 4 of us, we got juice, milk, coffee and didn't pay extra for any of it.

My favorite thing here was easily the cinnamon raisin french toast! SO GOOD.

The coffee your are reffering to is the pressed pot coffee and that cost something like 6-8 dollars for the pot.

Just to elaborate...The pods refer to the way the buffet is set up. Rather than one long buffet line there are several stations, or pods. This allows you to go to just the pod you are interested in without having to wait in the whole, long line. It's a great feature that I wish more buffets would adopt.

We just ate there 2 weeks ago. The food was fabulous!! The signature juice was delicious and included. The omlet station was great too. This was one of the best meals we ate during our trip!! Enjoy!!

We just ate there 2 weeks ago. The food was fabulous!! The signature juice was delicious and included.

Here you go...

Frunch
Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups mango juice
1/2 cup pineapple concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
2 cups fresh orange juice
3 cups water
4 Tablespoons grenadine

Method:

Mix all ingredients together. Serve over ice in a tall glass. Serves 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter