Boma breakfast question

Lil ole moi

Disney Dreamer
Hi all :wave2:

It has been a while since I've eaten breakfast at Boma. Can you tell me if they still have the station where they will make your eggs to order, including omelettes while you wait? Thanks!

Yes. We were there in May and they did. This was my favorite meal! Can't wait to go back in Dec!

Hi all :wave2:

It has been a while since I've eaten breakfast at Boma. Can you tell me if they still have the station where they will make your eggs to order, including omelettes while you wait? Thanks!

They had the station when I ate breakfast there Tuesday. Also, as I found out by doing, if they don't have the scrambled eggs with chive and goat cheese on that day (they don't on Tuesdays) just ask and you will receive them cooked to order.

Thanks for that info., Simba's Mom. We'll be there on a Friday morning so hopefully they'll have them. It's been quite a few years since we were there, but when deciding where we wanted our one table service breakfast on this trip, I do remember that they had the best eggs I have ever had, so maybe those were the eggs I had and didn't know it!!

I was there the 2nd through the 8th and they still had the station :) That was one of my favorite places we ate at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter