Boma breakfast or dinner??

Mousemommy1

DIS Veteran
We are staying at AKL for 2 nights following our Disney cruise. We want to try the AKL restaurants during our stay.

Should we do Boma breakfast or lunch?? What are your favorite dishes off of the buffet??

Thanks!!

We love both meals there, but to truly experience the flavors, I think dinner would be my choice. As for favorite dishes, I like it all! Here is my suggestion, try a little bit of this and that, then go back for your favorites, and be sure to save room for desserts.

Another vote for dinner (more variety, more unique), but breakfast is great too if you can't make dinner.

Alright! I think I'll make an early dinner ADR for the day we get off the ship. We can eat at Boma before heading to the parks. :)

Love both, but always go for breakfast. I can't get enough of that Jungle Juice!

We did both. I'd suggest breakfast at Boma and dinner at Sanaa if paying OOP. That is more economical and provides a nice variety. Boma breakfast is less expensive than dinner. Love the juice.

We are staying at AKL for 2 nights following our Disney cruise. We want to try the AKL restaurants during our stay.

Should we do Boma breakfast or lunch?? What are your favorite dishes off of the buffet??

Thanks!!
Well, I'm seemingly in the minority.

Boma is an an unprecedented breakfast.

But we prefer Sanaa for a daylight dinner over Boma.

Tusker House offers similar flavors to Boma.

That's our calculus.

We stay there too and do both, but if we had to choose, dinner. It has so many unique options. Have fun!

We don't do a big breakfast so the big, and expensive, Disney breakfast buffets don't really appeal to us. Boma dinner, on the other hand, is my favorite meal on property and I try to eat there every trip.

Sanaa is also excellent and has become a favorite after finally trying it this June.

We aren't huge breakfast eaters, so it's tough for us to stomach the prices for breakfast, LOL.

We do pay OOP for our meals, and I feel like we'd eat more for dinner.

We are definitely going to do Sanaa as well, which is why I was considering breakfast for Boma.

We have never eaten breakfast at Boma, but dinner is a must do every trip!!

I've done both, and much prefer breakfast. It's quieter, prettier with the sun streaming in, and less "hustle-bustle".

We do both, and like them both for different reasons. The dinner food is just sublime. I love the guava blend juice they bring to the table at breakfast, but I am crazy about fruit. The breakfast has some special items with big piles of egg dishes and ham and bacon and all the stuff that my husband loves and will likely snatch him from my arms in his 60's. He just loves it. He gets ONE plate before he has some fruit and gives me pouty face and I give him stern nurse face and then he can have a little more bacon. He just loves that buffet. I am thinking of bringing an animal trank gun next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter