Boma - Breakfast or Dinner?

We have done breakfast about 6 times and we love it, the food is incredible.

We tried dinner in Oct 08 and did not like the flavors or the food at all...even the desserts were blech

We enjoy dinner and are trying breakfast this next trip. If you are staying at AKL I say both.

Denise in MI

The breakfast and dinner are equally as good. They serve an awesome passion fruit juice in the morning. Great buffets, tough decision. They have some interesting wines for dinner if you like wine - some of them are really good.

Breakfast and dinner are both great, but I preferred breakfast. On the other hand, my DH preferred dinner. Go figure! We're doing both again during our March trip.

They are both really good. We had breakfast this past weekend there and the food was really, really good. Most of it is normal American breakfast foods with a handful of African foods also. I tried some curry sausage/biscuit stuff and was pleasantly surprised.

We've also had dinner and it was good too. There's a good variety of foods to choose from. Dh is a vegetarian and Chef TJ walked him thru the line and pointed out stuff he could eat and then proceeded to make him a huge plate of fried tofu and veggies that dh still talks about. He also brought out a plate of fried oreos for him. Yum!

I've done both. I prefer breakfast. I love the West African Frunch (a combination of lemonade, pineapple juice, guava juice, orange juice, and papaya juice).

Definitely DINNER. One of the best meals of my life...I ate so much, it was all so delicious. The carved beef is unbelievable (try the sauces that they offer), the salads are wonderful, and you can't beat the amazing dessert selection. You can order 'Frunch', the fruit punch they serve at breakfast, at dinner.

BOTH! Seriously, the two meals are nothing alike and they both are two of the best on property. Give them both a try. :)

I say BOTH! But, if you can't do both, I would choose dinner, and I believe you can get that awesome juice at dinner as well as breakfast. But really, do both, especially if you are staying at AKL/AKV.

We really liked breakfast, but dinner was not our favorite. We did not like the flavor or seasonings on the food.

Both are great. But if we had to choose one, it would be breakfast.

Breakfast at Boma has become our traditional final-morning breakfast before driving back home.

Problem is --- there are no Zebra Domes at breakfast. See, it's hard to choose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter