• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Boma and picky eaters

It depends on the picky eater--there are all kinds. Some like it, some don't.

I am the only adventurous eater in my family--my parents don't eat meat (they do eat non-shellfish fish), and my sister and brother-in-law like more straightforward food. And the kids are. . . well, typical kids. Everyone found plenty to eat. There are lots of different salads, carved meats, soups, etc. And the dessert is awesome.
I should also note that my brother-in-law is kind of, well, I don't want to say a snob, but he's just not into buffets, and he really liked the food here.

My kids are pretty tough - no sauce, little spice, etc. They do, however, like good steaks, roasts, chicken, etc. They really like Boma. And the desserts are amazing.::yes::

It really does depend on the picky eaters. My sister and niece are and my nephew isn't and we had to feed the both kids again that night. I personally enjoyed it, especially the soups!

There are plain fruits, meats, and chicken strips and mac & cheese included with the rest of the food. (It's Disney, and they know there are picky eaters out there). Plus good desserts. We all loved it there. The soups were really good, too. It's definitely worth a try -- it's a buffet, so if you dont like something you can just take something else.:)

Boma is perfect for picky eaters. If you don't think you'll like it, just don't take any. But, its also a good chance to try stuff and see how you like it. Just take a little of that unfamiliar stuff to give it a taste. You may find your self going back for more.

There is plenty of choices at Boma. I know several picky eaters that have all thoroughly enjoyed the food and have gone back again. :thumbsup2

I have the two pickiest kids on the planet and they both ate very well there.

We just ate there and it was our favorite meal, and the best service. They have an area with pasta, spaghetti sauce, macaroni and cheese, french fries and some other items. The waiter also told us we could have chicken nuggets brought to the table.

My daughters are generally not picky eaters- but they did have a little challenge at Boma. My 5 y/o ended up eating mostly desserts. My 3 y/o liked the cous-cous and ate a lot of salad.
But in the end they were both full! So they must have enjoyed themselves!
-Sarah

No one in our crowd really enjoyed Boma for dinner. We loved it for breakfast, but just didn't like the dinner food. We didn't even enjoy the desserts.

Dh and I are not picky eaters at all and we didnt like it....the flavors are just too vanilla and cinnamon ish for us. They did have chicken fingers there

Thank You Everyone!

I went ahead and booked Boma for dinner. I think from the way it sounds there will be enough for my picky eaters (foods they like anyway) and I will still be able to have the experience of eating there.

Thanks again for your advice!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter