Bolt's opening scene

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Tennor, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Tennor

Tennor New to DISboards, not new to DISney

Okay, this is one of those questions you only ask after your kid has watched a movie a billion times.

In the opening scene of Bolt, we see young Penny going into an adoption center and choosing a puppy version of Bolt.

Is this scene part of the pilot for the TV show?

Did Penny actually adopt Bolt, or does he belong to the studio?

My guess is that it's part of the TV show. But that she didn't really adopt Bolt until the very end of the movie.

What do you think?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

Just watched the movie recently, what a great film! Your question is excellent! I always thought that the puppy adoption scene was "real life" but now I'm not sure.

Anybody else want to weigh in?:earsboy:

4. Lisa71

Lisa71 Adoption Rocks!

IMHO and my daughter loves this movie, so over 1000 views and our one dog is Penny...the adoption is real, but the movie studio bought her the dog so the dog would not know what was happening. The dog then lived at the studio where they made him think all the crazy stuff and perhaps Penny could take him home now and then as she asks for this later on. Great movie.

5. Experiment113

Experiment113 Mouseketeer

Adopting Bolt was part of the movie. I think Penny already owned Bolt the director just wouldn't let her take Bolt home because then he would realize he wasn't a real superdog. Hope that helped!

:dog: :dog2: paw:

6. t_daniels

t_daniels <font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>

I'd think this.

If she owned him...then shouldn't it have been illegal for her to not be able to take him home?