• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bolt Meet and Greet

jgazda

DIS Veteran
I Did a search and couldn't find anything. Is there a Bolt meet and greet in Disney World? I'm thinking it would be at DHS if at all. If so, any pictures? My daughter has stopped obsessing with WALL.E and is now in love with Bolt and Penny. Thanks everyone!

I Did a search and couldn't find anything. Is there a Bolt meet and greet in Disney World? I'm thinking it would be at DHS if at all. If so, any pictures? My daughter has stopped obsessing with WALL.E and is now in love with Bolt and Penny. Thanks everyone!

We saw them after visiting the Animation Studio area in DHS... While we were there it was only Bolt and Rhino, but my 10 year old loved it! We were celebrating her birthday and they mimed out happyh birthday for her, it was awesome. Here are a few of our pics (the Mittens one is from the waiting area):

DSCI0443.jpg

DSCI0446.jpg

DSCI0448.jpg

Cute pics! We missed them when we were there. We visited the animation bldg but they were not out at the time.

I got All 3 When i was there in Dec. . I think Mittens is a Little more rare then the other 2 . and word has it youd better get them while you can Cause when the Next Animated Movie comes out the Bolt Characters Most Likely Will be Replaced...

Awesome guys thanks so much. I will definitely make it a point to get over there to see them. I can't wait to see her face!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter