Bolt DVD

I went ahead and re-fowarded everyone that sent me a PM. This time I fowarded it through the "forward to a friend" link in the email.

Hopefully that helps.

Does anyone know if walmart will take a printout of the tru flyer? My paper stopped carrying the toys r us flyer :(. I know walmart has to have a paper to pricematch. TRU is a bit out of the way so I don't want to go unless I have to and they have the best price this week.

(From slickdeals)The DVD does not get released until Tuesday the 24th. The Blu-ray version comes out Sunday the 22nd.

Unfortunately, the nation's biggest retailers got this one all wrong.

I was in a local Walmart, Friday evening, and the DVD version of Bolt was available for immediate purchase.:eek:

Meanwhile, I am reading reports at the Blu-Ray forum that some Target stores were holding-back the Blu-Ray version until the DVD was released on Tuesday.

For those interested, Disney was piloting the Blu-Ray release of "Bolt" 2 days prior to the DVD to gauge customer reaction (since Disney was the tipping point that brought Blu-Ray to prominence and killed-off the now-extinct HD-DVD format).

Thanks to these blunders, we may never know the results...

Can someone please e-mail me the coupon??? I can't download the coupon printer program onto my computer... no matter what it won't let me, I even took all the blockers off and it still won't download!

If you have the coupon please pm me and I will send you my e-mail address!

Thanks

I also can't print it from the program. They are emailing links to the coupon... not the actual coupon.

SInce I can't print a copy, I will not be purchasing the movie :(.

I got it at WalMart Saturday but I paid $19.99. GR!

I also can't print it from the program. They are emailing links to the coupon... not the actual coupon.

SInce I can't print a copy, I will not be purchasing the movie :(.

Check post # 20 for the link to another site where I printed my coupon from. It worked fine at 6 this morning.

Check post # 20 for the link to another site where I printed my coupon from. It worked fine at 6 this morning.

Thanks..but all links lead to the same website and the same software. Even though the software is on my computers it still wants us to download it again. The time I got to the print page..it says we had alraedy printed it. So I am SOL.

I just wanted to tell everyone that Bolt on DVD was not to come out until tomorrow but Wal-Mart and some others jumped the gun, they will be recieving a $1500 fine per movie they sold early and possibly losing their license to sell Disney movies for up to 3 years. This is only an interesting tidbit and not really related to the discussion at all. It really does not pay for these companies to be greedy and try to jump the gun on sales before the release date.

I pre-ordered Bolt from TRU.

Paid $5 down and it also took $5 off one of the other DVDs I was buying at the time.

Then it will be $14.99 when I go to p/u (or $12.99? not sure if the sale price is reflected on the pre-order)

minus the $5 coupon

$9.99

minus $4 rebate $5.99 plus tax

I don't want to get off topic either. There are times where some employees just don't know the rules, are new, etc.

We put new releases out also where I work. It has happened once or twice in the almost 17 years that I am there and someone put a new release out before the due date. Department Manager would have a fit and pull any off the shelves - they do get a hefty fine.

Thanks..but all links lead to the same website and the same software. Even though the software is on my computers it still wants us to download it again. The time I got to the print page..it says we had alraedy printed it. So I am SOL.

I keep getting the same message even though our coupon never printed. :headache: There is a $4 rebate also, according to slickdeals, but that $5 coupon would have been nice.

I keep getting the same message even though our coupon never printed. :headache: There is a $4 rebate also, according to slickdeals, but that $5 coupon would have been nice.

I wanted the 10.00 coupon.... and like I said.. without the coupon I am not buying. :sad2:

Just shoot me... my DS (eldest who doesn't live with me) called me to tell me he printed the coupon...

but..the 5.00 one printed only, and not the 10.00, and it won't let him print the 10.00 one...but he can print as many 5.00 as he wants.

I will take this as a sign that I was not meant to buy this movie :rotfl2:.

The software to print this coupon stinks!! :( I can't get it to print. it keeps wanting me to download the software and now says I have printed it already... sigh....

I know I can't get it to work either....:sad2: I can't even get it to download, it keeps wanting a password???:confused3

I just wanted to tell everyone that Bolt on DVD was not to come out until tomorrow but Wal-Mart and some others jumped the gun, they will be recieving a $1500 fine per movie they sold early and possibly losing their license to sell Disney movies for up to 3 years.

Somehow, I can't see Disney "sticking it" to their biggest customer...it will be interesting to see how this pans-out.

Try opening a different web browser if you're having issues. I couldn't print it in Explorer, but for whatever reason had no problem with Mozilla.

Hey guys, I just forwarded my email to my husbands email and was able to print the email out (not through the link, the entire email)

So if you recieved an email with the flyer picture with coupon, just print it through your email. Just please cut off my information before you redeem it. ;)

I want to thank the 3 Dis Angels that have offered to send me a printed coupong!! I love the DIS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter