Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

According to SOD: William De Vry(Storm) and Dax Griffin(Shane) have both been fired. :(

That's a bummer. So its the same group of Forresters for the girls to choose from. :rolleyes:

A very special 5000th episode of B&B focuses on the four remaining original cast members of B&B, Susan Flannery (Stephanie), John McCook (Eric), Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) and Ronn Moss (Ridge), as the foursome gathers at the Forrester cabin at Big Bear to discuss their future.

Eric and Stephanie get into a pillow fight. (I saw this clip and its GREAT!!!)

Ridge and Brooke get an eyeful when Eric and Stephanie get up close in the bedroom!

Eric points out how the four of them have an important milestone to celebrate.

A decision is made about the future of Forrester Originals.

:confused3

Ashley starts next week.

She will have a 'secret' romantic connection to someone on the show. Who will it be?

My guess is Rick but I haven't got a clue. He seems too young for her though. I remember when Amber was considered too old for Rick so Ashley is way too old for him.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

:confused3

Ashley starts next week.

She will have a 'secret' romantic connection to someone on the show. Who will it be?

My guess is Rick but I haven't got a clue. He seems too young for her though. I remember when Amber was considered too old for Rick so Ashley is way too old for him.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

I read a spoiler that Rick was unhappy that she was in town. I thought the same thing. You don't bounce from a 40 something to an 18 yr old. This is just sick!

Its official! We will find out Friday that Ashley had a torrid affair with Rick while they were both in Paris!! :happytv:

That will be interesting with Rick... gives Ridge something else to complain about Rick for. His poor innocent daughter... :rotfl2: I love this storyline though... it is my favorite. AHH young forbidden love :lovestruc

I am really not into the Nick and Taylor thing :crazy2: They really do need some new people because I think at this point they have all slept with one another.... :lmao:

Ridge and Brooke just don't seem very happy ever... the love of each others life and they can't stop fighting.

The show is really good lately... much better than ATWT, don't know what happened to that show, some of their storylines have just gone off the deep end.

That will be interesting with Rick... gives Ridge something else to complain about Rick for. His poor innocent daughter... :rotfl2: I love this storyline though... it is my favorite. AHH young forbidden love :lovestruc

I am really not into the Nick and Taylor thing :crazy2: They really do need some new people because I think at this point they have all slept with one another.... :lmao:

Ridge and Brooke just don't seem very happy ever... the love of each others life and they can't stop fighting.

The show is really good lately... much better than ATWT, don't know what happened to that show, some of their storylines have just gone off the deep end.

I so agree with you about needing more men for Brooke, Taylor, Bridget, Ridge's siter (what's her name?) and Pheobie (sp?). Did I miss any women?

They should have kept Dante and Storm and I wish Deacon would come back to cause some trouble!!!

On a side note, does anyone else think Nick (Jack Wagner) is not aging so well? I'm going to find out how old he is....he's 47 and as one example for comparision, Ridge is 55. So yeah, I don't think Nick is aging very well. Anyone else agree?

OH Boy!!!

Mike Guthrie (Ken Hanes), Sheila's former offsider and partner in crime, is returning in April, for a supposedly shocking storyline, according to TV GUIDE.

sheila-e-mike.jpg

OH Boy!!!

Mike Guthrie (Ken Hanes), Sheila's former offsider and partner in crime, is returning in April, for a supposedly shocking storyline, according to TV GUIDE.

sheila-e-mike.jpg

This could be interesting. It would be totally hillarious if Sheila showed up with him!!

I am glad they brought Ashley... it is so nice to have a fresh storyline. With Rick, Phoebe and Ashley it is good.

When Ridge finds out Rick and Phoebe have got a cosy honeymoon suite all to themselves (thanks to Donna), he goes mad and beats up Rick.

A furious Brooke then breaks off her engagement to Ridge, and guess what? She goes running back to Nick, who has just become engaged to Taylor.

And Stephanie + Jackie are determined to stop any "Ticky" wedding happening(Stephanie wants a Ridge/Taylor reunion, Jackie wants Brooke/Nick reunited).

Soap Central Spoilers:

Ridge is upset when he finds out that he was the only one who didn't know his ex-wife was marrying his half-brother.

» Stephanie's words horrify Pamela, Ann and Eric, leading Eric to issue an ultimatum to her.

» Taylor stands up to Stephanie when her former mother-in-law attempts to intimidate her.

» Nick has an interesting offer to make to Ashley.

» The press in Australia loves Phoebe as the face of the new Forrester Originals fragrance.

» Donna and Jackie wonder if their scheme regarding Rick and Phoebe will reunite Brooke and Nick.

» Ridge attacks Rick after catching him with Phoebe, and Brooke tells him that they're finished.

» Taylor and Nick are determined to conceive a baby.

» Phoebe and Rick spend time together traveling throughout Sydney.

» Brooke returns to Los Angeles, and Nick, and begs for another chance with him.

I'm so sick of the same storyline month after month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't stand the Rick/Ashley thing. Ewww! Way to big of an age difference. Phoebe & Rick are good together though. :)

I think Ashley/Nick would be a great combo. It'd be even better if Ridge & Taylor got back together and left Brooke high and dry for awhile!! heehee

Brooke was married how many times this past year?
2 or 3 at least
It's amazing that's there's no STD storyline. These people need new blood. They're getting as bad as the royal families of Europe - too much inbreeding.

According to SOD:

A regular character will be killed off. Brad Bell says this will be a shocker! It could have something to do with the return of Mike, and hopefully Sheila later on. A lot of B&B fans think Thorne (Windsor Harmon) is the most likely to get the chop.

According to SOD:

A regular character will be killed off. Brad Bell says this will be a shocker! It could have something to do with the return of Mike, and hopefully Sheila later on. A lot of B&B fans think Thorne (Windsor Harmon) is the most likely to get the chop.

Things are have been getting good. It's about time!! I do wish they would bring in new people though.

Please no not a baby with Taylor and Nick :scared1:

You can say that again! ::sad2: This is actually a disturbing storyline to watch play out. Ew. And she was engaged to Thorne like 2 months ago.

If one person on this show had an STD, they all would have it! :eek: :rotfl:

Wow I know it's just a soap but killing off Thorne, poor Alexandria!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter