Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

SOD SPOILERS FOR LATE FEBRUARY!

Bridgett Forrester (Ashley Jones) returns on Feb. 16

QUINN AND LIAM HAVE SEX!!!!!!!

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

There is nothing irrational about Katie's behavior. It is completely rational. She sees right through Brooke and her "I'm the victim here and you should feel sorry for me" tears and is seeing things more clearly than anyone else ever has. Brooke is too old to play the irresistible coquette anyway.

Agreed! Katie is 100% correct -- Brooke only felt like she had to be "honest" with Bill because she hoped he'd return her feelings. If she had any respect for her sister's marriage, she'd have kept her mouth shut. or told Katie instead of Bill. I love how she even blamed Katie for forcing her to work at Spencer, as if Brooke is not a grown woman with a mind and free will of her own. She should have been fully capable of saying no. Love how she just had to be honest with Bill, but it never occurred to her to be honest with Katie.

This whole Liam/Quinn story is making me sick :sick: It is beyond disgusting and gross :furious:

So gross . . . and stupid

DAILIES SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Monday

Brooke has to beg for Katie’s forgiveness yet again.

Tuesday

Katie lays down the law with her sister.

Wednesday

Bill finds Katie in a compromising position.

Brooke has a long talk with Bridget

Thursday

Ridge returns with a new agenda: calling “dibs” on the Forrester mansion!

Friday

Fond memories of Stephanie are shared during the cocktail party.

SOD SPOILERS!!!

Quinn’s plan hits a snag when Steffy calls Liam’s phone and he answers!

Ridge puts Stephanie’s portrait back up in the mansion. Rick is shocked when Eric agreed with Ridge! Rick moves out!

Steffy/Liam/Wyatt/Quinn SPOILER FOR NEXT WEEK!

Quinn's plan starts to unravel next week when Steffy calls her phone and LIAM ANSWERS!!!

CASTING NEWS!

Ashleigh Brewer (Ivy) is back on set today! Thanks to March Madness we wont see her scenes until late March early April!

Looks like they are speeding up Caroline's pregnancy the same way they rapidly age babies and young children :crazy2: She went from no baby bump to ready to pop in the span of a couple of days :eek:

NEW SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

With Liam away avoiding his duties, Bill offers Wyatt his position at Spencer Publications!

Ivy returns and tells Steffy that Liam was never in Australia with her. She is then shocked to learn Steffy and Wyatt are engaged!

YEAH, IVY is BACK!!!

Quinn is so creepy she almost reminds me of Jodi Aries with this planning of Liam's murder. CREEPER.

JUST A REMINDER B&B will NOT be on again in the US till Monday thanks to March Madness!

Here's a preview of Monday's show!

NEW SPOILERS!!!

Thomas catches Rick and Maya doing something they shouldn't be doing. Ridge faces an unexpected accusation.

Ridge and Caroline name the baby Douglas in honor of Stephanie. Caroline feels guilty when she see's Thomas holding his son.

Zende tells Nicole that he had sex with and is now dating Sasha. Devastated and furious, Nicole confronts Sasha.

Well Quinn shoved ex-husband off cliff while sending Liam to fetch her asthma inhaler! The show is going to keep Quinn as evil is so good for the show! How in the world are TPTB pull off Liam's return???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter