Bohemian Hotel Celebration Travelzoo DISCOUNT!

Belle612

Mouseketeer
I just found an amazing deal on Travelzoo (you can sign up for free if you're not a member) for the Bohemian Hotel Celebration (it's a Marriott) for $119/night over Labor Day weekend including parking, which is normally $16/night. For Thurs-Mon of Labor Day it came to $537 total with taxes and fees. If you've never visited Celebration, it's super close to Disney property and an awesome, beautiful little town. It was actually funded and built by the Disney Company. I've never stayed at this particular hotel, but I have gone inside the lobby on visits to Celebration and have always wanted to stay there.

If you're planning on renting a car anyway, this may be a great option! The discount is valid for select dates in May-September, and in July you can get rates for $129/night. The rate is also fully refundable up until 4 days prior to check-in, and there is no deposit required.

This is the link to the hotel's page and the code is "tzo"
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mcocb-bohemian-hotel-celebration-autograph-collection/

I thought others who are planning trips now for the summer might be interested!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter