BOGO in September?

kp3690

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about making a one day stop at sea world in September. I see that they are having a buy one get one free ticket sale until the end of June. Does anyone know of this sale runs frequently? Or do they normally have any sales in September? I was going to order tickets online but can wait if there will be a sale.
TIA!

Unfortunately, SeaWorld doesn't really have any regularly-running offers, with the exception of their annual "Blue Friday" sale held on Black Friday (but even then, the offers on that sale differ from year to year).

I sure wish their BOGO ticket sale would be extended into later this year as well. We have trips to Orlando planned for both October and Christmas and I wouldn't hesitate to add in a SeaWorld day with that kind of a deal!

Unfortunately, SeaWorld doesn't really have any regularly-running offers, with the exception of their annual "Blue Friday" sale held on Black Friday (but even then, the offers on that sale differ from year to year).

I sure wish their BOGO ticket sale would be extended into later this year as well. We have trips to Orlando planned for both October and Christmas and I wouldn't hesitate to add in a SeaWorld day with that kind of a deal!

The fun card might be an idea for you $97 dollars unlimited visits until the end of Dec.

The fun card might be an idea for you $97 dollars unlimited visits until the end of Dec.

If they don't offer BOGO or discounted AP's on the Black Friday sale, that's probably something we will consider. Or, the Super Grover passes...which also tend to go on sale in late November.

I would prefer AP's versus the Fun Cards as they give free parking, and are based on a 365-day usage versus January to December basis. We can usually get more value out of the former by squeezing in an extra trip before the AP's expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter