BOG without an ADR

smokey

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW for 2 weeks arriving on 21st April and departing on May 5th.

I have just tried to get an ADR for BOG and thankfully I have managed to get one, but it is the only one available for the whole 2 weeks. I will try from time to time in case of any cancellations.

However what do you think our chances are of getting a walk in? we would rather be spontaneous!

Agree, not likely. Keep an eye on the reservation thread and perhaps someone will cancel and you can snatch it up. Most suggest checking within 24 hours of your desired time for any last minute cancellations.

I agree it's not likely. But there's always a chance. My BIL and niece were in the Magic Kingdom on Sunday, January 31. They walked up to BOG right around noontime. Asked if there was any chance for a table and they were actually seated right away. It seemed like it might have been a fluke as the hostess said something like, "if you can sit right now, then yes." But still, people cancel so there's always a slim possibility. They were probably helped by the fact that it was just the two of them.

Highly unlikely. Every time we've been there they were turning away multiple people who tried to just walk up and get in.

We are going to WDW for 2 weeks arriving on 21st April and departing on May 5th.

I have just tried to get an ADR for BOG and thankfully I have managed to get one, but it is the only one available for the whole 2 weeks. I will try from time to time in case of any cancellations.

However what do you think our chances are of getting a walk in? we would rather be spontaneous!

When cancellations come up they are usually snapped up quickly so the more often you check online, the better your chances are of snagging one. You can also subscribe to the April and May cancellation threads at the top of the Dining Reservations forum.

We walked up for lunch around 1 pm on an afternoon last August. There were only two of us and I had noticed that they had an ADR available for 1 on the MDE app, so took our chances and got lucky. They seated us right away.

If you are looking for QS, you can always split up your group and try to get separate ADR's. I've been able to get parties of 3 in by making a reservation for 2 and then a reservation for 1. Times were slightly different (about 10 minutes apart), but we all then just sat together once we got inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter