BOG walk ups lunch Dec. 28

angelle

Earning My Ears
If we get to Be our guest before opening, will we be able to walk up and eat? Is this restaurant counter service at lunch? Will they only be taking fastpass+? Does it take fastpass+? Thanks I'm a disney veteran who skipped 2 years and now I'm so confused:eek:

Fastpass is available for on site guests. It may be filled up now.

As of when I went on 12/2, walk up guests could line up around 9:45 for the 10:15 opening. Line closes when "capacity is reached" and is FP only after that. Pre-thanksgiving reports are that walk up may be possible later in afternoon (~2ish). When I inquired on 11/30, CM gave no indication of this.

YMMV, I would ask around 9:45 as that may be your best chance.

All subject to change, of course. Hopefully someone has a more recent account.

I thought they were giving out cards with return times in the morning. Or did they do away with that? We recently came back but had dinner ADR at BOG so I didn't inquire about lunch.

Thanks for the reply, we are on site at AOA. I was able to get Hoop-de-doo, liberty tavern and chefs de France. Pretty good for last minute. I will try the 9:45 walk up. We ate lunch there jan. 2 2013, it was a crowded day. We arrived early and got in. This was before fastpass+

Just as a heads up, we went yesterday and got in line right about 9:45 and ended up being the end of the line. People had started lining up around 9:20 at that point. They did end up re-opening the line a little later, but seeing as you're going at a buser time I would maybe try and shoot for earlier. If you happen to be around Fantasyland just keep an eye on the line.

Just as a heads up, we went yesterday and got in line right about 9:45 and ended up being the end of the line. People had started lining up around 9:20 at that point. They did end up re-opening the line a little later, but seeing as you're going at a buser time I would maybe try and shoot for earlier. If you happen to be around Fantasyland just keep an eye on the line.

Just to be sure I understand this. If you are not staying on site you can get on line for stand by seating. Will be there in Jan and Feb and hoping it wont be as busy but who knows. Gramm:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter