BOG...Twice in One Day?

I would do both. Keep the pre park opening breakfast for the reason of it being before the park opens. Keep the lunch because it is better than a lot of the CD in MK AND you can try their fabulous cupcakes. It won't take too much time, no longer than other CS in my opinion, and you can always preorder to save even more time.

I have heard BOG has the best food in MK.

1) Glad you heard that.
2) But, in our opinion, the food quality is only average or slightly better.
3) It just gets hype because it is so new and has great scenery, tainting some people's opinions of the food.
4) I liken this to opinions of Le Cellier.

Oooh, I'm quite jealous! I would definitely take both reservations. The only way I'd cancel them is if I found dinner, instead. Have a great trip :)

id keep both. there arent a ton of sit down options in MK especially for breakfast so why not? :)

id keep both. there arent a ton of sit down options in MK especially for breakfast so why not? :)

1) Sure.
2) But, for that sit-down privilege, does it justify $20 for scrambled egg whites or Croissant Donut? *
3) For such a price, I would rather go to a resort and have the QS Food Court breakfast (or even Grand Floridian Café).

* Some folks say, "But, it is Disney, and I expect to pay more." The question is, "Why"? Just because they want to charge it, why should I pay it? Let's face it, as long as folks pay the price, WDW will continue to charge high prices and then raise the prices.

I think in this case it is the fact that it is a pre-park-opening breakfast ADR that differentiates it. In my view those almost empty park pictures add value but that's an individual assessment. As far as a 2nd meal there goes, why not, if the menu appeals to you? The setting will be the same but you could pick a different room. I say there are no rules on vacation and do what you like!! Have fun!!!!

1) Sure.
2) But, for that sit-down privilege, does it justify $20 for scrambled egg whites or Croissant Donut? *
3) For such a price, I would rather go to a resort and have the QS Food Court breakfast (or even Grand Floridian Café).

* Some folks say, "But, it is Disney, and I expect to pay more." The question is, "Why"? Just because they want to charge it, why should I pay it? Let's face it, as long as folks pay the price, WDW will continue to charge high prices and then raise the prices.

Agree. I think people are so blinded by actually getting a reservation there, that they overrate the food. The decor is great, but the food is pretty average, any way you slice it...and WAY overpriced for what you get...even in Disney standards.

Then, to top it all off for those snatching up the early breakfast ADR's to get a jump on SDMT...you realize the ride is overrated as well.

Last edited:
I think in this case it is the fact that it is a pre-park-opening breakfast ADR that differentiates it. In my view those almost empty park pictures add value but that's an individual assessment. As far as a 2nd meal there goes, why not, if the menu appeals to you? The setting will be the same but you could pick a different room. I say there are no rules on vacation and do what you like!! Have fun!!!!

At one time this was a very true assessment. But with BoG and it's rather large dining room now open prior to Rope Drop along with CP already open and the various tours that let you in early as well, that "almost empty" experience has quickly become a memory. When I did our KTTK tour a couple of weeks ago I was shocked how busy Main Street actually was at 8:00 and totally blown away by the crowds at 8:30 am.

I personally like BOG for lunch-I love their turkey sandwich and the sautéed green beans are a great alternative to French fries. I also really like that once you are inside the castle it feels a little more relaxed for lunch vs say cosmic ray's (always seems so loud and chaotic there and tables close together). The refills on drinks are also nice. As someone who does not like fish columbia harbour house is not a great place to eat if you do not. The atmosphere is much nicer at columbia harbour house than cosmic rays but there are many more options for menu items at cosmic rays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter