BOG Timing

JMMMJ

Earning My Ears
We have a reservation at BOG at 8:25. The park opens at 9. Any chance we will be able to finish breakfast in time to get in line for A&E by 9 (ignoring the fact that I have 2 kids who are slow-ish eaters) or should I not get my hopes up? Any chance we might get an early start to the reservation if we arrive earlier?

I don't have experience with this as we are eating at BOG for the first time in November. However, I've gathered from the boards that they take you in the order that you come and don't seem to have a problem seating pre park openings when they arrive. Mixed reports as to when you will be let it, but should be early enough for you to be eating before your reservation. Pre-order your meal for a much faster experience. I don't think it will be a problem to get to A&E early.

We were some of the first into BOG for breakfast last Friday and were finished eating by 8:30 without trying to rush at all. We both got adult-size entrees and ate all the pastries too, but we aren't slow eaters.

I'd recommend being at MK gates no later than 7:45 and preordering if possible, so you can be in the first groups seated though. It was a madhouse in there by the time we were leaving. I don't think you'd have problems doing that with an 8:25 reservation; the sheet the person checking our reservations at the gate had listed any from 8-8:30 and I believe people were sent back as soon as they arrived regardless of reservation time...but we had an 8 am ADR, so I'm not positive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter