BOG Reservations for Mid Jan. Open now!!

KristenOU89

Earning My Ears
Just booked one for January 10th that I have been trying to get forever! There were lots available for many nights of our trip! :dance3:

Hi,

Going through the main Disney site, dining reservations, I suddenly got availability for January 6 & 7. Lots of prime dinner times. We are now reserved for the 7th at 6:30, party of three.

They seem to be trying all sorts of stuff out with their dining reservation structure. . . I've been randomly trying to get a reservation for any BOG dinner reservation for to no avail for months. Then -- POOF -- all sorts of prime time availability. . .:confused3

Judy

Beginning of February opened up as well but the times all seem to be after 8pm. That's too late for us.

Some opened up for Christmas week early this morning. I saw prime time dining times almost every night become available, even Christmas Eve!

Nothing for Jan 1-4th :confused: Not really upset cause I wanted to do lunch anyway.

Can't get a lunch one during that time yet either.

Nothing for Jan 1-4th :confused: Not really upset cause I wanted to do lunch anyway.

Can't get a lunch one during that time yet either.

There's a 4:30 dinner for the 2nd & 3rd available for 4 right now! Those are my dates too! I just got a 5:10 for the 2nd! I hope you see this in time! Good luck.
:)

I have a theory that they're keeping the Rose room closed on purpose only to open it back up closer to the dates. Maybe so people doing "last minute planning" feel like they got lucky/don't get frustrated with Disney? I really have no idea why they're doing this, but back in peak during August the same exact thing happened and I got 2 7:30s for 4 people in the same week! Fingers crossed that when my 180+10 comes up in a week I can get it for my 21st birthday! :D

Well... I snagged a 4:10 for 1/10, ha! Guess it's better than trying to figure out the FP+ lunch system, but man that's early for dinner. Even for a night before a race with infants.

There's a 4:30 dinner for the 2nd & 3rd available for 4 right now! Those are my dates too! I just got a 5:10 for the 2nd! I hope you see this in time! Good luck.
:)

Thanks, I looked but didn't see anything for 1/1 (the only time I have open) for 5 people. I figure I'll get in for lunch one of the days I am there.

I know it's not mid-January, but I tried the date I want to get (Jan 24) and nothing. But this gives me a little hope something may open up soon, though with my party size (7), who knows. On my 180 day mark for this trip, I hadn't gone on my October trip and really didn't anticipate to enjoy BOG that much, figured it was going to be a one-and-done thing, but it turned out to be our favorite experience of the trip! And of course January was booked up by October... well, congrats to all who got a reservation! It is fantastic!

I'll keep checking every day!!

Lunch is a QS with no reservation. Dinner is TS which bookable and several reservations have opened up for it.

Well yes, I know that.. but this thread is about making fastpasses for lunch not dinner reservations!!

I was asking if Feb dates have opened to make fastpasses for lunch or just dinner slots have opened for Feb?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter