BOG reservations available again (March 27) for April May and June

ConnieB

My girls with Anthony Daniels, SW Convention 2012
Just found that there are quite a few lunch and dinner reservations for BOG suddenly available for May and June . Seems either a lot of people cancelled when they got a breakfast reservation, or more likely Disney opened up more reservations.

Go get yours! :flower1:

Definitely looks like they opened up more reservation times because they are available every day of our trip with the same set of times. I was hoping to make my dinner a tad earlier but they were much later or right at opening. NBD though I'm good with what we have.

I hope some who were looking get lucky and snag an ADR now!

I was just coming to post this! I got a dinner ADR for our June trip for 10 people this morning!

They opened up big time for April as well. I've been checking multiple times a day for weeks and this morning 3 reservations popped up each day April 17th - 20th!

They opened up big time for April as well. I've been checking multiple times a day for weeks and this morning 3 reservations popped up each day April 17th - 20th!

Same here -- been checking for mid-April for weeks with nothing showing up. Then this morning, multiple lunch and dinner times show up. Act fast!!

I've been unable to get a thing for our Sept trip even though I was online at 6:02 am at 180 days. I've been checking daily since and nada. This morning, I checked and there were multiple times available for a party of seven on multiple days.

DD15 is going to be so excited!

Nice, thanks! I had just checked yesterday and found nothing, but today I was able to replace our 2x party of 2 reservations for 9:40pm and 9:50pm for a party of 4 at 7:45pm. That will be much nicer. :)

Same here -- been checking for mid-April for weeks with nothing showing up. Then this morning, multiple lunch and dinner times show up. Act fast!!

I adjusted the title of this thread to let folks know about April as well.....thanks!

Thanks so much for posting this. I had actually totally given up Ever trying to get BOG dinner. We are not hopping this year and our MK day was the only day I was not excited about dinner. I just checked and got it and a great time for dinner for early June. There we're actually 2 options available. Yea!

now to decide whether to keep LLT for lunch too or only do one heavy meal that day. Off to read the menus!

Yay, I was able to snag a dinner reservation at 7pm during our June visit. It was a pleasant surprise this morning when I did my usual log in to check. A little bit in disbelief as well, haha. A couple in our party have never been for dinner, so this will be a nice treat to give it a try. We usually decide to go after the 180 days have passed.

I was just about to post the same thing. Something told to try today and I got it for my first day for 8 people

I hope they open more for September. no availability at 180+ days out when i did my dining reservations on Monday. :(

I hope they open more for September. no availability at 180+ days out when i did my dining reservations on Monday. :(

They recently opened up a bunch for September. They had all restaurants in MK not having ADR's past 6 pm last month and about a week or two ago they opened them up to go until 9 pm or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter