BOG reservation questions

rissa1224

Earning My Ears
Hello! My first time here!
I am going to DW Feb 25-Mar 3 via MAKE A WISH for my 3 year god daughter Bailey.
We were hoping to get reservations for dinner at BOG and sadly, but not shockingly, they are boooooked!!

We hoped we would have had reservations from make a wish but they dont seem to have made them, which is totally fine. This is the one place we were really hoping to get into for Bailey.

Is there ANYONE who knows of anyway to get reservations? Or anyone who will be canceling theirs at that time frame and would like to share? thank you so much =) :love:

peace, love, and pixie dust

Hello! My first time here!
I am going to DW Feb 25-Mar 3 via MAKE A WISH for my 3 year god daughter Bailey.
We were hoping to get reservations for dinner at BOG and sadly, but not shockingly, they are boooooked!!

We hoped we would have had reservations from make a wish but they dont seem to have made them, which is totally fine. This is the one place we were really hoping to get into for Bailey.

Is there ANYONE who knows of anyway to get reservations? Or anyone who will be canceling theirs at that time frame and would like to share? thank you so much =) :love:

peace, love, and pixie dust

The problem seems to be that they have overbooked BOG in its first few months and when ADRs have been canceled those spots aren't opening back up, the system just eats them. I would speak with the MAW people and see if they can contact someone. Otherwise, maybe you can contract guest relations yourself and explain the situation.

If you can't get a dinner ADR, you could always go at lunch (it's CS at lunch, no ADRs necessary). Good luck!

I would definitely contact Dining Reservations or Guest Relations. I'm not sure if they can make some kind of exceptions or squeeze in another party, but I'd think Make A Wish would be top of the list if they can. Perhaps they can do something about keeping you on the list in case of a cancellation instead of the system just losing it, at least.

THank you for the help! I told my friend, baileys mom, more about BOG and she said she thinks she prefers the lunch since you can still go inside to enjoy it. But if she changes her mind I will definitely contact MAW and ask them for help =)

I can't offer any advice except to keep trying. I really hope that you can get them for her. If we were going that time frame, I'd give you our reservations. :lovestruc

How about eating there for lunch ? You don't need reservations for that.... it may not be totally the same, but at least she'd get to eat there. I hope Bailey has the most wonderful time ever !!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter