BOG Question

SandyPA

Mouseketeer
I have been in there for lunch and we could sit wherever we wanted. If we go for dinner is it the same way. can we seat ourselves. We are going with a party if 13 and I want my own reservation for 2 of us so they don't need to pay for us.

From my understanding it is assigned seating just like the other table service restaurants at Disney and you will not be able to choose where you sit during dinner... not sure how the billing would work but they may be able to separate the bill at the end but because of the size of the party there will be an 18% gratuity added to each bill.

From my understanding it is assigned seating just like the other table service restaurants at Disney and you will not be able to choose where you sit during dinner... not sure how the billing would work but they may be able to separate the bill at the end but because of the size of the party there will be an 18% gratuity added to each bill.

WE are on their reservation but would like to pay separate. will they also charge us 2 adults an 18% tip? and do they also bring the food to your table like lunch and do we have to get up and refill our own drinks? it was a beautiful place and cannot wait to return. Just wanted to know what to expect for dinner service. do you order ahead or do they come to the table and you order from a menu? I keep thinking of things to ask. Thanks ,Sandy

WE are on their reservation but would like to pay separate. will they also charge us 2 adults an 18% tip? and do they also bring the food to your table like lunch and do we have to get up and refill our own drinks? it was a beautiful place and cannot wait to return. Just wanted to know what to expect for dinner service. do you order ahead or do they come to the table and you order from a menu? I keep thinking of things to ask. Thanks ,Sandy

You are seated by a hostess and then you have a fulltime waiter that will get you drinks, etc.. You will get a menu at the table and the waiter will take your order.. it is just like a normal restaurant for dinner. It is much more relaxing compared to the lunch service.

If you are seated at a table with a large party then yes, even with separate checks you will all be charged 18% on your portion of the bill.

Here is the policy from the tipping thread on the restaurant board...
Parties of 6 include everyone at the table, including children under 3 and infants. If you are dining with another group and paying separate, you are still subject to the 18% gratuity added to the bill. Each group at the table can get their own bill with their portion of the gratuity split out.

BOG is a TS restaurant for dinner. You will be seated by the hostess and have a waiter. You do not have to get up and get anything for yourself.

You can request a room but they may or may not be able to honor it, especially with a party of your size. Usually for dinner just the ballroom and West Wing are open.

You are seated by a hostess and then you have a fulltime waiter that will get you drinks, etc.. You will get a menu at the table and the waiter will take your order.. it is just like a normal restaurant for dinner. It is much more relaxing compared to the lunch service.

very nice. cannot wait to eat there for dinner. thank you for the info.

If you are seated at a table with a large party then yes, even with separate checks you will all be charged 18% on your portion of the bill.

Here is the policy from the tipping thread on the restaurant board...
Parties of 6 include everyone at the table, including children under 3 and infants. If you are dining with another group and paying separate, you are still subject to the 18% gratuity added to the bill. Each group at the table can get their own bill with their portion of the gratuity split out.

Great info. they have that tables in wonderland but like I said we have to pay ours seperatly. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter