BOG.... preparing for the ultimate battle.... may the reservation be in your favor...

I'm looking online now (via computer) and the system is showing times available for the first few days in August. Hopefully that's a sign that the system is back on track.

has anyone managed to book bog lunch in the plus 10 - I am trying to get 26 Aug and there's nothing online and on the phone they said there is no availability at all which seems strange when most people can't book that far out yet? xx

after 5 hours of trying I finally got a reservation for BOG. Was trying to get lunch with no luck so decided to try for dinner and I got a 7:10! So keep trying because after this morning who knows what will show available. I think the system still has a glitch. Good luck everyone!

it opened at 1am est instead of 6am est.
i was trying on my desk top, laptop, and the phone app for over an hour until the app finally worked for me.
so at about 2:15am est i got an ADR.
once i did it on the app the website worked just fine on my desk top and laptop.
that was frustrating but i'm glad that i have a lunch reservation for april 15th.

btw i'm seeing where people either didn't get a confirmation email or its not linked to their MDE.
i'm happy to report that i got a confirmation email and it showed up in MDE right away.

Had a time of it early this morning. Logged on right at 6am EST (5am my time) and had my choice of times, got to the last page, and got the dreaded reservation error page. Repeated this frustrating process for about 45 minutes, as I slowly watched all the times disappear for the day. Resorted to trying to call (mostly to gripe out someone!!), tried calling about 300 times (thanks, iPhone counter for keeping track of that). Finally got through and asked for a manager. Explained the debacle to the manager and she took my name and number. She said the system was currently out, but she called back 5 minutes later-- the system was up, and she had snagged me a ressie, right at my preferred time!!!! She told me that she just wanted to stay on the phone with me for the rest of the day since I was happy. I'm guessing she's talking to a lot of mad folks today. What a mess! Hope everyone else gets their fairy tale ending, too!!

Oh for heaven's sake!

I should stop reading here! :p (blush)

Because of this and how often I tried to get a reservation - I thought I should check... I was successful for a Saturday in June, I asked for 3 for a late lunch - and she gave me a time of 12:45... because of the thread I went and checked - I have 2 separate reservations... for 1 person! 1 reservation at 12:45 for one, and one reservation for 1pm for 1 person! :sad2:

Been trying since 6am and finally just confirmed a table for 3 in the first week of April for lunch at BOG. Keep trying & make sure to fully log out and then log back in to try. I couldn't bring anything up on my laptop and tried my phone app and BOOM it actually happened. Good luck!

I secured a 10:35 am reservation at 2:58am this morning and just ten minutes ago I found an 11:35 am... the ideal time I wanted and I switched and then immediately panicked when I clicked to cancel my original reservation... thank God I had no trouble booking the 11:35 am time slot for middle of July! I am guessing that the system is working better now and it is off setting with people cancelling lunch and dinner reservations which allows some of them to open up.

has anyone managed to book bog lunch in the plus 10 - I am trying to get 26 Aug and there's nothing online and on the phone they said there is no availability at all which seems strange when most people can't book that far out yet? xx

I just got one for Aug 26th and there were multiple times available. When I tried earlier, there was nothing, so it looks like things are back online now!

What?!?! They cancelled your ADR for BOG or somewhere else? I'm worried about mine being cancelled since the system can't seem to find my reservation with my confirmation number.
yes... it was really bad this morning I was on the phone non stop and getting nowhere.

Reservations are available RIGHT NOW so get one

I have been trying all day! all of a sudden they have 3 available on march 7. So if you need one try again now!!!

Sorry I abandoned this thread. Got busy at work, inclement weather coming in (we are in Georgia so one snowflake shuts down everything) and had to go pick up my son early from school, then was just busy in general dealing with this all day! Anyway, I'm sure most of you know by now but they opened up TONS of times this afternoon, probably around 3pm eastern time. I got all 7 of the reservations I needed for my clients. So go try if you haven't since this morning.....you might get one!!!

There are TONS of times now for March 23-28 lunch that I saw! I guess they all just opened up because there was ZERO when I first started looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter