BOG.... preparing for the ultimate battle.... may the reservation be in your favor...

I just got a lunch reservation for BOG online for May 12th! It's almost 2:30 PT/5:30 ET so they must have opened early too!

I just got a lunch reservation for BOG for May 5th!!! They must have loaded early, used the app and it worked perfectly!!!!!
I thought I did at 5:00 am, but even after getting a reservation number it isn't showing in my Disney experience lists. :(

I got mine from the app too about 4 am..Its not in MDE but I got my email and saved a screenshot and they charged my card the holding fee..

I got mine through the app at about 4:15am but its not showing up on my list and haven't gotten the email yet but I did screenshot it. I did just get the email confirm---took about 40 mins.

I thought I did at 5:00 am, but even after getting a reservation number it isn't showing in my Disney experience lists. :(

It's not showing for me either but I did get an email confirmation for the reservation.......hoping there are not issues, I'll call as soon as they open to be sure!

Same here - made the reservation - received the email but not showing up on my reservations or itinerary. Fingers crossed!

Ditto, got mine too! I'd rather have dinner so hopefully I can make dinner res and cancel the lunch I grabbed but either way I'm happy! Yay!

I have been trying since a few minutes before 6 am est and I keep receiving errors - I know people are getting them because I see the time's disappearing. :-(

I have been trying to make reservations this morning. I get all the way to entering my info and I get a error!

I am so upset. It had the time I wanted. Tried to book. Error message. Tried on the app. Tried on the computer. Error messages all around. Why isn't it working?!?!?!

Now it shows no availability at all for the day I needed. I am beyond disappointed.

I'm getting nothing but errors too, on my app and on my laptop. I see the times changing too. I have been trying for 1/2 hour. Very frustrating!

It's not showing for me either but I did get an email confirmation for the reservation.......hoping there are not issues, I'll call as soon as they open to be sure!

I replied above too but the quote didn't take.... Learning this site in my phone.... I see the reservation in MDE on my phone I haven't checked online yet...

I am so upset. It had the time I wanted. Tried to book. Error message. Tried on the app. Tried on the computer. Error messages all around. Why isn't it working?!?!?!

Now it shows no availability at all for the day I needed. I am beyond disappointed.

Yes, this! I was through to final booking screen at 5:59am and still am trying. Keep getting "There was an error booking this reservation. Please try again or call 407-wdw-dine.

I still have the time in the final booking screen here so I just keep hitting that "reserve" button. If by 7 it doesn't take, I'm hoping it'll at least hold it in my screen for when I call.

I was able to get mine as well and reserved the email but not on mde and when I went back there were more times with availability and it had me go through the process again with credit card but then read an error message...

I'm a part-time Disney travel agent and myself and several clients are trying to book BOG lunch. It's giving all of us the same error message. Disney IT at its finest! Welcome to my world.

Oh, and had one crazy client (along with a few of you, it seems....haha) get up at 4am and it seemed she got one, but then she can't link it in MDE and never got a confirmation email. Weird. I think it's pretty crappy of them to open the system early too. You prepare and you plan and you prepare, and then they open it early AND it doesn't work right.

MDE canceled my existing ADR and failed to book BoG, leaving me without any rez... its now stuck saying I can't cancel the existing and can't book a new one. All times days I checked for are no longer available with in 20 minutes....:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter