BOG Pre-order and Soup Substitutions

disneymath

DIS Veteran
We have a lunch ADR this summer (have never been to BOG before).

Just read that we should be able to sub soup for our DP drink or dessert.

Can this be done when we pre-order or does it have to be done in person on the day?

Currently, you can choose the soup as a dessert option when you pre-order online.

There isn't currently a way to sub the soup for a drink online. However, when you check in they have you confirm your order before sending it to the kitchen. We chose the soups instead of drinks when ordering online and then explained to the cashier what we wanted to do once we arrived. He made it work with the dining plan after double-checking with a co-worker to make sure it was ok to have a soup instead of a drink.

I'd recommend this route since I think the process goes much more quickly than waiting in line to place your entire order.

Currently, you can choose the soup as a dessert option when you pre-order online.

There isn't currently a way to sub the soup for a drink online. However, when you check in they have you confirm your order before sending it to the kitchen. We chose the soups instead of drinks when ordering online and then explained to the cashier what we wanted to do once we arrived. He made it work with the dining plan after double-checking with a co-worker to make sure it was ok to have a soup instead of a drink.

I'd recommend this route since I think the process goes much more quickly than waiting in line to place your entire order.

Thanks! This is what we'll do then.

If you pre order your lunch, can you change the items once you are there? I don't know what we will want to eat at 180 days out and as we are going in August it will be very hot.

If you pre order your lunch, can you change the items once you are there? I don't know what we will want to eat at 180 days out and as we are going in August it will be very hot.
Think you can only pre-order starting at 30 days out. Pre-orders can be changed up to 10-15 mins before ADR. They also apparently double check your order as you pay in case of last minute changes. We will also be there during the summer heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter