BOG ppo breakfast vs. CRT ppo breakfast?

whitney250

DIS Veteran
Hi, everyone!

So, I have ppo reservations for BOG and for CRT for December, I only want to keep one so I'd love your opinions on which to choose. My family and I have already eaten at both restaurants for dinner, and enjoyed both of them.

They are very different experiences, so it depends on what you want out of it.

We did BOG PPO a few weeks ago and thought it was great. We got empty Main Street photos and rode 7DMT before the RDers. I liked the food and it was quick.

With CRT, you get characters and a table service experience but it'll take longer and you may lose out on some of the RD-time.

I agree with the previous post! They are both two totally different experiences. I've eaten at BOG for breakfast and lunch (both quick service options) and my party and I have agreed that we enjoy the lunch offerings more than the breakfast. However, they do get you in and out very fast which is a plus! If you're looking for a quackish meal so you can jump on those quick ride times than I would go BOG! At CRT, you will have those character interactions so it will take a little bit more time. However, if you are dining before/close to park open you may get some pretty neat photos from within side the castle while the park is still very empty (hopefully)!

Bottom line though, both are great so it's just a matter of what you're looking to do! :)

They are very different experiences, so it depends on what you want out of it.

We did BOG PPO a few weeks ago and thought it was great. We got empty Main Street photos and rode 7DMT before the RDers. I liked the food and it was quick.

With CRT, you get characters and a table service experience but it'll take longer and you may lose out on some of the RD-time.
I agree with the previous post! They are both two totally different experiences. I've eaten at BOG for breakfast and lunch (both quick service options) and my party and I have agreed that we enjoy the lunch offerings more than the breakfast. However, they do get you in and out very fast which is a plus! If you're looking for a quackish meal so you can jump on those quick ride times than I would go BOG! At CRT, you will have those character interactions so it will take a little bit more time. However, if you are dining before/close to park open you may get some pretty neat photos from within side the castle while the park is still very empty (hopefully)!

Bottom line though, both are great so it's just a matter of what you're looking to do! :)

Thanks, y'all! I love the idea of getting in some rides before the madness :) As far as food options go, did you like CRT's breakfast or BOG's breakfast better? I pretty much booked both because we wanted pictures with the castle and on Main street with an almost empty park lol. Last time we had a ppo breakfast our castle pictures were kind of ruined because they were filming stuff for the Miss America pageant so there were cameras and people all in the background :(

Who is in your group? I prefer BOG for lunch and CRT for breakfast. Especially if you have a young princess. But if your kids are older they may prefer 7DMT to Cinderella.

It's an all adult group :) It will be my grandmother (75), my mother (51) and I (26). We enjoy the characters, but they aren't a make or break for us, we do think it's neat to eat in the castle, but it's not a huge must do since we've done dinner and did the villains soiree last year. We usually do CP for breakfast, but we want to try a different one this time around.

without people that are really into the princesses, I would save the money and the time and do BOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter