BoG open for MVMCP?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by donutday, Nov 16, 2012.

1. donutday

donutday Mouseketeer

I just read a blog on a popular Disney fan site newsletter that said BoG may be open for some MVMCP nights, but no online ADRs would be available. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessKida

PrincessKida Annual Passholder, Princess Lover, Wilderness Expl

Yes. I went to MVMCP on 11/9 and there were about... 5 tables available for during the party (they only seated till 7:30 I believe). We had ot get in line at 7 and try to get a reservation. But I would suggest getting there around 6:30 because people are very serious about eating here. And of course, check when you get in at 4 to make sure they are doing it the same way your night as they did mine.

4. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

I would expect more tables to be available from here forward. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking up until now they have made a number of tables available to whoever was having the special preview that day (AP holders, CMs, DVC, that sort of thing). Those previews are over now. We also know they only offered seatings up until 5:30 on party nights when they opened ADRs up. I just don't see them closing up at 7, or only operating at partial capacity.

5. RCMommy

RCMommy DIS Veteran

I really hope this is the case and they open things up. I have been trying like a crazy woman to get an adr and absolutely nothing shows up. I cannot see them closing it when it is so popular and in such high demand.

6. skylilly

skylilly Mouseketeer

I know where I will be checking next Thursday. I have been a BOG stalker for months with no luck. Keeping my hopes up. Pixie magic please!