• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG on MNSSHP Night

That said, right now you cannot book dinner at BOG on any party night any later than 6PM.

Last year we had plans for the Christmas party at MK. Reservations after 6:00 pm for several TS restaurants didn't show up until closer to the date of the event. Keep checking. But, you will still need a ticket to the event if the reservation is after 7:00 pm.

You will need to wait until the tickets go on sale and then if you have a party ticket you will be able to make an ADR after 7PM, at least you could last year, but IMHO its not worth it. Why would I pay for a party ticket and then go sit in a restaurant? you can enter at 4PM go have an early dinner around 5 or so and during the MNSSHP Jack and Sally started greeting party guests at 6 which was great so we got to meet them before the party even started.

Why would I pay for a party ticket and then go sit in a restaurant?
Well, to be honest, I want ~6PM meal time on a party night because I have a 4:10BBB appointment for a certain someone in my life.

Heck, I'd be content with a 5:30.

I suspect as they open up times for 6 and after it will help availability as people shift stuff.

Sorry that I'm doing the same posts everything, but just want to make sure as many people as possible knows this.

They've just released a whole bunch of ADRs on party nights, so if you're interested, go in and book as soon as you can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter