• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG new test lunch res online?

the invites don't open anything up, it should have been open to you for weeks if you fit the criteria. The invite is really just letting you know (or really those that don't folly these sites) that it exists. Every guest staying on site with a MB and access to FP+ is able to book this. Openings may be your issue now.

We are staying on site with MB and FP+ but it is not letting me sign us up. What am I doing wrong?

We are staying on site with MB and FP+ but it is not letting me sign us up. What am I doing wrong?
There are several of us on here who, for some reason, can't get a BOG FP+. Unfortunately I am one of them. :mad: Some have had success setting up and signing in as another member of their party. I'm the only member of my party so I haven't been able to do it. :mad::mad: Oh, well.

There are several of us on here who, for some reason, can't get a BOG FP+. Unfortunately I am one of them. :mad: Some have had success setting up and signing in as another member of their party. I'm the only member of my party so I haven't been able to do it. :mad::mad: Oh, well.

Sorry it's not letting you through. It won't let me put in the letters to my reservation. I don't know if that's the hang up or if we just weren't chosen out of all the FP+ trial guests to participate in the lunch FP+ too.

Aunt Stepody said:
Sorry it's not letting you through. It won't let me put in the letters to my reservation. I don't know if that's the hang up or if we just weren't chosen out of all the FP+ trial guests to participate in the lunch FP+ too.

You need a different number. The one with letters is a 'package reservation'. If you've done your MBs already, check that page for a longer confirmation # (probably starts with a 4) ... that's the # it wants. I don't think they've opened up any Lunch FP+s after November yet, but that other # will at least let you log on and check.

You need a different number. The one with letters is a 'package reservation'. If you've done your MBs already, check that page for a longer confirmation # (probably starts with a 4) ... that's the # it wants. I don't think they've opened up any Lunch FP+s after November yet, but that other # will at least let you log on and check.

Yes, I have already received my MB's. Where did you find that confirmation number is it on the actual band itself?

you need to use your full confirmation number, it can be found on several items in MDE or on you Magical Express tags. It will start with a 4. I found mine on my MB personalization confirmation.

Read through the multiple BOG FP+ threads and someone had a way to hover over your link to get the right code too.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. A month or two ago I reserved FP+ for BOG lunch. There was no confirmation number provided. All I have is our arrival window time for this Saturday. If I am reading the last few posts correctly, this should be synced on MDE and MB but it is not. Should I call dining.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. A month or two ago I reserved FP+ for BOG lunch. There was no confirmation number provided. All I have is our arrival window time for this Saturday. If I am reading the last few posts correctly, this should be synced on MDE and MB but it is not. Should I call dining.

THIS IS NOT synced on MDE and never was. Just take a screen shot of your ressie

I went today a family did exactly the same to us, but this was at a podium with a cashier. They looked like a normal family but were so slow I was beginning to wonder if it was a Candid Camera set-up! Then the mother wanted to add soup as a snack and the system messed up same as it did for you. :headache:

Sorry, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but when we checked in the CM asked if we'd had an email. My wife said "no" and the CM said FP is by invitation only. My wife looked dismayed but I said we've got a FP and gave our name, and sure enough, he had it. I have a feeling it could have easily gone wrong there as BOG are not sending out confirmation emails or even giving a conf number and less forceful people might have just walked away thinking they'd done something wrong.

Anyone else get asked if they had an email?

Thanks! I wrote down the time but didn't take a screen shot. I'll play around and see if there is a way to pull my ressie back up.
The previous posts were discussing hotel confirmation numbers needed to make the FP+ reservation. You should be able to log back in on the BOG test website and view your reservation.

Anyone else get asked if they had an email?

there have been a couple of reports in the multiple threads about BOG FP+ that people were questioned about how they got the FP+ but were sent into the restaurant. Tons of DISers have been using the link especially since the end of September. I don't think anyone will have a problem unless they get a cranky CM. I would assume based on the volume of people using this link that Disney must know that guests are using it and were not invited. They could shut down the link if they wanted too and have chosen not to do so. Or am I giving Disney more credit than I should? :rotfl2:

we had 2 FP+ for the 10/20, gave our names and were sent into the restaurant.I had printed out the last page of the ressies but did not need them.

I went today a family did exactly the same to us, but this was at a podium with a cashier. They looked like a normal family but were so slow I was beginning to wonder if it was a Candid Camera set-up! Then the mother wanted to add soup as a snack and the system messed up same as it did for you. :headache:

Sorry, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but when we checked in the CM asked if we'd had an email. My wife said "no" and the CM said FP is by invitation only. My wife looked dismayed but I said we've got a FP and gave our name, and sure enough, he had it. I have a feeling it could have easily gone wrong there as BOG are not sending out confirmation emails or even giving a conf number and less forceful people might have just walked away thinking they'd done something wrong.

Thanks for the info. We have ressies this coming Saturday from the link provided here. If they ask if we received an invitation, I'll just say yes. We did choose our food already and have printed off the screen showing our time and food choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter