• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG new test lunch res online?

We arrive at the airport at 10:30. Staying at the POP. I made FP+ at BOG for 2:00. Do you think if we arrive a bit early they would take us in? I didn't want to make the FP+ time earlier , just in case we were a bit later.
i don't know what you mean by a bit but we were 5 min early and they let us in-no waiting and we found a seat in the west wing with no problem

we had preordered and picked up our rose at PhilharMagic and by the time we went to the castle and for a table and got our cutlery-we waited about 2 min and our food was served--very nice set up!!

I was able to reserve our lunch online for BOG, but my sister's name wasn't listed as an option. She was no where on the page and I didn't see any option to add more guests. My sister is on our hotel/ticket reservation and has the magicband too. I don't know why she wouldn't have been there. I went ahead and ordered the lunches for those that I could, but now what should I do for my sister? Call the dining line?

I secured our time and date and ordered our choice of meal, but when I went back in to view a couple of weeks later. The food was gone and it was telling me to choose 5 meals vs. 4. The date and time were still correct. Do I call someone or just show up and see what happens. We are leaving in 11 days.

I'm confused. We have a FP+ reservation but didn't order our food. Do we check in at Be Our Guest or do we check in at Mickey's Philharmagic?

I had been trying to get through on the website since receiving our MagicBands, but could never get our correct reservation number- that one beginning with a 4. I gave up and decided to just line up at 10:45 am since we didn't have a table service reservation for dinner either.

We checked into the Poly and the CMs were making sure we knew how to use FP+ to make reservations. I asked about a FP+ for BOG and -Disney Pixie Dust - they brought a card over with our reservation number on it. It worked right away, and we got reservations. We went ahead and pre-ordered too.

So my advice is to ask upon resort check-in if you aren't using mouse express and can't find that correct reservation number. I seriously wasted a lot of time, digging through every disney document trying to find the right number before arriving here!!

Looks like the test is closed?

Get this now:

Thank you for participating in the FastPass+ test. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center or at Guest Relations in the Magic Kingdom® Park or Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
Click here to go to Home Page

Looks like the test is over get this now:

Thank you for participating in the FastPass+ test. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center or at Guest Relations in the Magic Kingdom® Park or Disney's Hollywood Studios®.

I secured our time and date and ordered our choice of meal, but when I went back in to view a couple of weeks later. The food was gone and it was telling me to choose 5 meals vs. 4. The date and time were still correct. Do I call someone or just show up and see what happens. We are leaving in 11 days.

We preordered are food at BOG last month and ate there on two separate days. Our first reservation we could see our food we ordered, no problem. On our second reservation we preordered the food, but then I couldn't see it when I logged back in. It was all still there when we went though. So I think you should just show up.

Sadness - but I'm not completely surprised....

Sadness - but I'm not really surprised. Sigh.

Ok, editing this - I appear to still get the "select a different day" message vs. yours....

Had our FP+ lunch there today. We arrived 15 minutes early but got right in 11:25). Waited about 5 minutes to order, and found plenty of available seating. The food was good. We really enjoyed it.

No change for me. Still only getting the "Guest is already registered" message. I emailed GF IPO to see if they can get a FastPass+ reservation for us.

Sadness - but I'm not really surprised. Sigh.

Ok, editing this - I appear to still get the "select a different day" message vs. yours....

We are traveling to WDW in late October and I have been trying to select a FP+ for lunch at BOG for the past week on that website. Even today it's still telling me to "select a different day". :confused3 Those people who got the message about the test being over, when were you traveling to WDW? I'm wondering if the "test" for September lunches is over, but not for October. ??

We are traveling to WDW in late October and I have been trying to select a FP+ for lunch at BOG for the past week on that website. Even today it's still telling me to "select a different day". :confused3 Those people who got the message about the test being over, when were you traveling to WDW? I'm wondering if the "test" for September lunches is over, but not for October. ??

chris4Disney,

To date no one has reported getting a FP+ reservation for October. Hopefully the test is considered a success, and they will roll out lunch reservations for everyone soon.:hyper:

I get the same message as you. Strangely however my trip goes from the 29th Oct through to the 11th Nov yet the only days that show (even when you scroll) are up to the 4th Nov. Don't know what this means but none of the days have anything showing

I get the same message as you. Strangely however my trip goes from the 29th Oct through to the 11th Nov yet the only days that show (even when you scroll) are up to the 4th Nov. Don't know what this means but none of the days have anything showing

My travel dates are thru Nov. 3rd and I'm still getting the same message. I did chat online with a CM today about something else and then asked them about getting a FP for lunch at BOG thru that special website. He said that test was in September and it is over. :( But as long as that website still allows me to log in and try to pick a date... I'm going to keep trying. CM's are sometimes wrong! :rolleyes1

When I go to the site and claim reservation it says this guest is already registered? what does this mean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter