BOG new test lunch res online?

Looks like now it is open until 11/24

Thanks for posting this. I just made an ADR for 11/24. My choices were arrival times of 10:00 - 10:35 and then the next starting time wasn't until 1:00. I would've preferred something in the 11:30 range, but what can you do? I went with the earlier time since I'm not sure when we're leaving the park that day.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that you're not supposed to make these ADRs unless you receive some type of invitation -- is that still believed to be true?

Thanks for posting this. I just made an ADR for 11/24. My choices were arrival times of 10:00 - 10:35 and then the next starting time wasn't until 1:00. I would've preferred something in the 11:30 range, but what can you do? I went with the earlier time since I'm not sure when we're leaving the park that day.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that you're not supposed to make these ADRs unless you receive some type of invitation -- is that still believed to be true?

That's what IT CM's have been telling people (as recently as last week when they called after not being able to make a reservation) and Disney hasn't published the website address, so that's seems to be the official line. But people have still been able to use the link and no one seems to have been turned away at the restaurant. I guess officially people aren't supposed to be doing it, but Disney isn't enforcing anything.

That's what IT CM's have been telling people (as recently as last week when they called after not being able to make a reservation) and Disney hasn't published the website address, so that's seems to be the official line. But people have still been able to use the link and no one seems to have been turned away at the restaurant. I guess officially people aren't supposed to be doing it, but Disney isn't enforcing anything.

Gotcha -- thanks.

Hi, if you sign back in, there is actually an option to try to change your time, we did that and were able to move ours from 10:30 to 12:05. :thumbsup2

Help! Trying to sign in to check my BoG lunch time I made and when I put my info in it says guest already registered, won't show me my current reservation, and it doesn't show up on MDE app with the rest if my times and FP+. Help! It is on Thursday, so I need the time!

forgive me if this has been asked but this thread is over 1000 posts long lol. how soon ahead of time will BoG FP+ become available on MDE? Looknig a tthe app i can't make fastpass picks more than 2 months into the future. our trip is 4/1/14 to 4/8/14 and i want to jump on checking for FP+ picks as soon as they become available. We were one of the lucky ones that got invited to beta test the system in september but i'm not counting on that kind of break again!

forgive me if this has been asked but this thread is over 1000 posts long lol. how soon ahead of time will BoG FP+ become available on MDE? Looknig a tthe app i can't make fastpass picks more than 2 months into the future. our trip is 4/1/14 to 4/8/14 and i want to jump on checking for FP+ picks as soon as they become available. We were one of the lucky ones that got invited to beta test the system in september but i'm not counting on that kind of break again!

It's not on the MDE app.

Thanks to all for the information here. I just made lunch reservations for our trip at the end of the month. I didn't receive any number or confirmation. Is that emailed to you? Sorry if this has been asked before. I couldn't go back through the previous 81 pages.

Thanks to all for the information here. I just made lunch reservations for our trip at the end of the month. I didn't receive any number or confirmation. Is that emailed to you? Sorry if this has been asked before. I couldn't go back through the previous 81 pages.

No email not linked to MB just take a screen shot of your reservation just in case.

BOG FP is not through MDE it's available at beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. However it won't probably be available for April 2014 until February 2014, it's about 60 days before your arrival. They haven't even released all of November yet.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Has anybody been able to reserve FP+ time but not order the meal online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter