BOG new test lunch res online?

I got a FP+ reservation at BOG for the second week of November. Still no invite, and no magic bands yet, but the BOG stuff worked. I am travelling with other family members under separate reservations and I wasn't able to add them yet. I manage their accounts on MDE but it would only let me do one reservation number for my email. I'm excited! Hope it all works out!

FINALLY!!! I've been checking for weeks and even checked this morning and they weren't available. But now I've got 12pm on 10/7!

I am getting the same message as before "guest is already registered" we are there 11/3-8 ???

I got it too finally after waiting for weeks and checking every day!! I had the choice of 11:00 to 11:15 1:15 to 1:25 or 2:00 to 2:15 so I chose the 2:00 slot because we have an early breakfast at Kona but now I'm wondering if I should do another day for Kona? Can I eat Kona, BOG and then CA Grill for dinner whew I'm sweating thinking of all the food!

No. I've seen posts from people who have already done FP+ for BOG and they suggested printing out your ressie and bringing it with you just in case

I just made my FP+, and I didn't get a confirmation number or email. When I print it out, it won't print the entire page (to the right), and it doesn't even have my full name anywhere on the reservation. Just my name and my mom's as well as the arrival time window. Is that all I will get?

I just made my FP+, and I didn't get a confirmation number or email. When I print it out, it won't print the entire page (to the right), and it doesn't even have my full name anywhere on the reservation. Just my name and my mom's as well as the arrival time window. Is that all I will get?
You can also bring your phone log in the web site and show view the reservation no need to print it out. You can also do a screen capture picture from your phone...

I would also think that if you have a smart phone, you'd be able to pull it up by selecting the view option on the same website that you made the reservation on??

I tried doing this for our Jan stay, but while the dates show up, it says "Fastpass not available" when we select a day.

Finally! :cool1: I almost gave up...but ah ha!! Today was the day we FINALLY scored the FP for BOG!

I also noticed that they have the "Master's Cupcake" available as a dessert option, which we ordered of course. Is this a new addition to the menu?? :goodvibes

I got a FP+ reservation at BOG for the second week of November. Still no invite, and no magic bands yet, but the BOG stuff worked. I am travelling with other family members under separate reservations and I wasn't able to add them yet. I manage their accounts on MDE but it would only let me do one reservation number for my email. I'm excited! Hope it all works out!

My sister and her family have their own reservation that I manage. She sent me her Disney log in and I set up her BOG FP+ using her ME tag #.

Got mine too. So strange though. Had to use an email that it totally not associated with MDE ?? Yet it knew when we are going to be there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter