BOG - MK - omit items - change egg style?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Does Be Our Guest breakfast allow for changes to the menu ?

Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich - Poached eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, brie cheese and Arugula on a toasted Baguette served with Fresh Fruit
Can I get a scrambled egg instead of a poached egg?

Feast a la Gaston - Scrambled Eggs, Roasted Potatoes, Bacon, and Chicken Sausage served with Fresh Fruit
Can I omit the Chicken Sausage and get extra fruit?

Would I be annoying the the Head Chef ?

Thank you !

I omitted the bacon on the Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich. They did it, but it took over 30 minutes to get our food. We couldn't do it on the computer, so a lady came to write our order. We asked about our order when lunch people started arriving. I don't know if any chefs were annoyed, but everyone we did interact was very nice. We did get a fastpass for our troubles...

It's quick service, not table service. You'd have to see a cashier CM instead of pre-ordering, and you wouldn't be able to order from the kiosk. It's not something I would do because they're just not set up that way.

It is not a table service restaurant, but a fancy quick service. I wouldn't ask for any food to be made differently. Leaving something off is very different from changing how the eggs are made.

If it is not a change you can make on the pre-order/kiosk they often won't do it and if they will it will take a lot of extra time in the ordering process and in getting your food. BOG is just not set up for custom orders at all. If it is related to an allergy or medical condition they will be more accomodating but it still will take a long time to get your food--like 20-30 minutes longer. I know when I was pregnant I wouldn't eat poached eggs for example and that would make sense that someone with any kind of health condition would need fully cooked eggs so it's probably not that uncommon of a request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter