Bog lunch without reservations?

AllieBoo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had success with getting in for lunch at BOG without a reservation? If so, what time would be the best to try (really early or really late)? I lucked up on a great time for next Wednesday, but then realized we won't be in the MK that day (we don't do hoppers), so I am going to cancel that and would love to get one for either Sat., Tues, or Friday next week.

Your best bet is to try to get an ADR either that day or the day before. Getting a walk up is extremely unlikely.

We got a walk in for lunch two weeks ago on a Friday. We walked up about 10:30 and was told we can have lunch. We were ordered and seated at 11 so it was very early for lunch.

I ended up getting a reservation for this past Tuesday for lunch! I checked the site a few times the Friday before and one popped up at 12:40 which worked perfectly for our plans. It was our first time trying it and we really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter