• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Lunch pre-ordering?

jimmiej

I invented the Naked Segway Tour
In the past, I've pre-ordered our lunch at BOG. Can I still do that, or has it changed now that it's a regular ADR? I can't seem to find the previous link I used.

Edit: posted wrong info; did not want to lead others off-track! Thanks to other posters for clearing my confusion.

My understanding is that the link will become available around the 30 day mark. Someone may have more specifics than I but that is what I am going with. :-)

My understanding is that the link will become available around the 30 day mark. Someone may have more specifics than I but that is what I am going with. :-)

Oh that would make sense! Maybe that is how it works. The previous times we pre-ordered it was only a few days from our ADR due to it being a last minute trip, and then I guess maybe I just stopped trying last trip and never saw it appear at 30 days. I hope I didn't lead you wrong, OP - it seems I may have not researched the link well enough last time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter