BOG lunch... is it possible?

BlingX4

mmmkay... ;0)
Hello! We're going to Disney in 3 weeks and I was curious about getting a lunch seating at BOG?
I know the new fastpass + have allowed some to make lunch reservations, but I'm not part of the test group (POFQ).
What are my chances? Any strategy I should be aware of?

Hello! We're going to Disney in 3 weeks and I was curious about getting a lunch seating at BOG?
I know the new fastpass + have allowed some to make lunch reservations, but I'm not part of the test group (POFQ).
What are my chances? Any strategy I should be aware of?

No real strategy, just hop in line. I think the line times have died down a bit so you should have a 20 minute wait and then you'll be in!

you'll get in if you're willing to wait in line. When we went in January we got in line around 10:15 am (they open at 10:30). It went fairly quickly once they opened up.

Be aware they close the line around 2/2:30? to get ready for dinner.

Also if you look at the menu in advance I always think that helps so when you get in there you are ready to go.

My brother went in march. He said that if the line if at the bridge (i don't know how far away that is) that it was a 30 min wait.

If I can't get a dinner res, we'll be going there for lunch.

THank you! I'm over my temporary planning psychosis. We'll hop in line after we tackle FAntasy Land and get a fastpass from Adventureland. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter