BOG Lunch FP twice?

tfleming23

Earning My Ears
In Disney now, we did the BOG lunch yesterday and I have to say the food was phenomenal, to the point my kids are asking to do it again. We are going back to MK on Monday, so I wanted to see if there was a way to get a second FP for this? Any ideas?

In Disney now, we did the BOG lunch yesterday and I have to say the food was phenomenal, to the point my kids are asking to do it again. We are going back to MK on Monday, so I wanted to see if there was a way to get a second FP for this? Any ideas?

I was able to book the FP on both Thursday and Saturday when I was there in December. I had separate room reservation numbers, though. You could always try using a second person's disney account to book it...

Good morning: How do you book the FastPass for Be Our Guest lunch? Do you do it ahead of time online? If so, on what website? Can it also be done when you first arrive at Magic Kingdome? Thanks Beachfan :confused3

We used 2 BOG lunch fast passes during the week we were there in September. The website is beourguestlunch.com I believe. You just enter your all numerical reservation number. We successfully used the number on our yellow magical express luggage stickers.

What is the numerical reservation number? Mine has letters in it and I can't see anything that is only numerical. :confused3

Does this Fastpass count as one of your 3 daily Fastpass + allowances or is it separate?

What is the numerical reservation number? Mine has letters in it and I can't see anything that is only numerical. :confused3

A 12 digit all numeric number found both on your Magical Express baggage tags or on the customize your Magic band page on MDEx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter