• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Lunch arrival time?

GrumpyDad1974

DIS Veteran
I finally got a BOG lunch reservation for the day I wanted but it's at 10:45 am. It's a little early for lunch but we can make it work (maybe skip breakfast). My question is how late can or early can you show up for you BOG lunch reservation?

I would like to know to, BOG is very busy, I wouldn't want to push that envelope and miss out on my ressie. Yikes

You can generally check in 15 minutes early.

They don't have to honor your reservation if you're late. They will sometimes give you a grace period, but it isn't set in stone - don't count on it.

We had a 1:25pm lunch a few days ago. It was busy! At that point nobody was allowed to check in more then five minutes early, but I'm not sure it would have been a good idea to check in five minutes late either.

You can't be more than 5 minutes early for lunch (they tell you to come back). We were about 10 minutes late for lunch (we came 10 min early and they told us to come back and we went on something and came back) and they let us in but warned us we were late. I am sorry but that to me is a little crazy- why should I simply wait in a crowded path for 5 min instead of doing something.

The only one I could get is at 10:20! I'm going to keep trying for a different time as I was hoping to push that to nearly 11 at least. Sounds like it might be a risky strategy.

I've read on several posts that it gets really hectic at BOG for lunch. For our lunch reservation in mid-December, we're shooting to be 5 min early. Good luck! I hope it's fantastic for you all!

Thanks for the replies... it looks like we will be going right on time, I don't want to risk it. I'll just keep checking for a later time.

Disney doesn't have an official policy regarding a grace period for latecomers at their restaurants. While most places will let you be 10 or 15 minutes late, it really depends on how popular the restaurant is, how busy it is at the time of your reservation, whether it is on schedule or not and what their late policy is. BOG is one of the restaurants we found that can be a stickler with time so I would plan to arrive on time.

What time does breakfast end and lunch start? Is there a period between the two that they're closed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter