Bog fp+

cfw213

DIS Veteran
This morning I decided to check the link to reserve the BOG FP+ (using this link). I logged in with my MDE email/password and then used our confirmation number and my name.

It's giving me an error that "guest is already registered". Has anyone had this error? I don't even know if it's available to book yet (Oct 26-Oct 30th), and I know I can't pick FP+ or MB yet, but I just thought I'd check and see if anyone else has gotten this error or anyone in October has been able to book the FP+ for BOG.

I just tried it, and I'm getting the same error. I assume it's just a glitch, that they haven't opened these BOG prebookings to late October yet (we're going the 19th-26th). For you, the 60 day window hasn't even opened yet, so I'd try back when you're 60 days out and see if it works then.

I got the same error message but I leave in 6 days! I don't know what to do.........we really want to eat there for lunch the first day we arrive 9/2. I tried calling poly where we are staying but they had no idea what I was talking about. Any suggestions?:hourglass:hourglass

I got the same error message but I leave in 6 days! I don't know what to do.........we really want to eat there for lunch the first day we arrive 9/2. I tried calling poly where we are staying but they had no idea what I was talking about. Any suggestions?:hourglass:hourglass

Any chance you tested FP+ last September? The sign in screen was similar and I'm wondering if its saying I already enrolled through that??

I've gotten the same thing and we're there next week! Haven't registered previously. Never used FP+. Tried deleting cookies, using other log-ins, changing password, etc., etc. Nothing works.

Won't work for me either- but it won't accept the letters that are a part of my resort confirmation number? Very weird!

You've probably seen this thread, but if not, you should have a look.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149450

There's lots of people with the same question, and somewhere in that thread someone posted a way to get the appropriate number off the MDE website. I can't seem to find it right now. Also people are using numbers off their DME tags.

You've probably seen this thread, but if not, you should have a look.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149450

There's lots of people with the same question, and somewhere in that thread someone posted a way to get the appropriate number off the MDE website. I can't seem to find it right now. Also people are using numbers off their DME tags.

Yep---tried both of those. Still won't work.

I made my fast pass+ for BOG already but its not showing up in MDE with my other fastpass+ options I hope when I get there it will be honored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter