• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG FP+ Question-Reservation ID?

Go to MDE WEBSITE (not the app)
click on magicbands ( the part of the site you would customize them on)
There will be a 12 digit confirmation number located there.
It is all numbers, no letters
That is the number they are looking for
You may find it tells you that no times are available for your dates. It seems they open two to three weeks out from you arrival date

I would love to hear if you are able to make a FP+ ressie once you get in. I finally figured out the number yesterday, but now says there are no FP+ available at this time. Please choose another day. I have tried all the days available and the same answer. I will be at the World the first week of Febraury.

I was able to use my resort reservation confirmation number to register for BoG lunch.

I would love to hear if you are able to make a FP+ ressie once you get in. I finally figured out the number yesterday, but now says there are no FP+ available at this time. Please choose another day. I have tried all the days available and the same answer. I will be at the World the first week of Febraury.

February dates are not available yet, may around Jan 20th? Your account is set up correctly, just need to wait for February to be released.

Did you see the post just before yours?:

You may find it tells you that no times are available for your dates. It seems they open two to three weeks out from you arrival date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter