BOG FP+ For May Is OPEN!!!!

I was able to book for May 13th! Again only 2 times available. 11:35 or 12:35. Super excited to not have to wait in line!

Got mine for May 6!!!! At first, I was only offered 1:15-1:45. I started through the process and then hit Cancel. When I went back in, I got the time I wanted, 12:15-12:45! Risky, but it worked!

Confused now....I confirmed food and time for FP+ went back in to add cupcakes to kids meals(not on DDP) and where it says view details of FP+, its greyed out..:confused3 anyone have this problem too?

I first had two later times to choose from so I went ahead and booked one. Then, I went back to see if I could change it and I had two earlier times to choose from.

I'm confused

Been to WDW countless times, always made reservations for Dining.

• Is BOG using FP?
  • Are there BOG FP times that are reserved for guest who come to the park that day (I'm assuming that not all the FP are taken/reserved days in advance)? Can you get a BOG FP when you enter the park?

Woo hoo! Just got lunch for Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend! Can't wait to try the grey stuff :cool1:

Confused now....I confirmed food and time for FP+ went back in to add cupcakes to kids meals(not on DDP) and where it says view details of FP+, its greyed out..:confused3 anyone have this problem too?

This is an issue I had too... I think I may have made like 5 separate reservations

Just booked for May 2nd!!! I am so excited I could cry! The planning has been overwhelming and stressful at times that it is so nice when things work out and fall into place! I've been hoping to get a FP for this!

I got mine too, for May 9 :thumbsup2......but we are there from the 4th to the 12th (leaving the 13th) and I really wanted it on the 12th, but it only gives me the option of the 4th thru the 10th. Anyone else having an issue with "second" week opening up?
I figure, if it ever allows me to fp the 12th, I'll just cancel the 9th.

Just got May 2 as well for the exact time frame/window that I had hoped. Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Just got mine for May 14th! At first it only gave me two opitions for 1:25-1:55 but then I when back to modify it and it gave me 11:25-11:55 which is what i wanted :) YAY Thanks!!!

So i check MDE and it's not showing up? Is it suppose to? I took a picture of my confirmation page in case they try to shoo me away at the door haha :)

So i check MDE and it's not showing up? Is it suppose to? I took a picture of my confirmation page in case they try to shoo me away at the door haha :)

mine isnt showing either...

hopefully it will magically be on my magic band somehow ... hahaha

BadDad, for many months now, Be Our Guest has made Fast Passes available for lunch only. It is supposed to be an invitation-only test, but people have generally been successful making FP "reservations" using the link below, even without receiving an invitation from Disney. BOG is quick service for lunch and ADR for dinner. At lunch, the line can be very lengthy. With the FP, you bypass the line and go right in. You can even pre-order your food online and they bring it right to you after you check in! The FP does NOT come out of your three FP+ choices--it is entirely separate. The FP window for BOG does not open up a set number of days in advance--you just have to keep looking. It seems to open up any time 2-6 weeks ahead of time. I hope this helps!

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

This is an issue I had too... I think I may have made like 5 separate reservations

I've done the same and still cannot "view" my fp+ or "modify" my fp+ :furious:
I've also logged out and back in and still NOTHING!! I did take a screen shot, but I've read others being able to modify their reservation and now I am worrying that even though I have a fp+ BOG won't actually have a record of it :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter