BOG FP+ for December ?????

S.S.Oceanlover

DIS Veteran
Has anybody been able to get a fast pass for BOG for the first week of December?

We are at CSR from 11/30-12/7.

I can get a fast pass for lunch on the 30th but nothing for the rest of my dates.

Thinking maybe they haven't opened up anything for December yet??

Bill

Has anybody been able to get a fast pass for BOG for the first week of December?

We are at CSR from 11/30-12/7.

I can get a fast pass for lunch on the 30th but nothing for the rest of my dates.

Thinking maybe they haven't opened up anything for December yet??

Bill

Since nobody answered I guess they haven't released any fast passes for December yet.:sad2:

Bill

There is a thread here and there is a link in the first post of the thread.... :goodvibes

Ok I tired that but not sure what confirmation number to put in. My resort number has a letter in it and the system will not take letters just numbers

Ok I tired that but not sure what confirmation number to put in. My resort number has a letter in it and the system will not take letters just numbers

I found my reservation number (the one that I only numbers) by clicking on "Modify check-in". When I did that, the URL that starts to load has an eleven digit (I think) code that is your reservation number. If you use that number when logging into the Be Our Guest FP+ site! it will save it and you won't have to enter it again. I, like many here, am waiting for December dates to open.

Has anybody been able to get a fast pass for BOG for the first week of December? We are at CSR from 11/30-12/7. I can get a fast pass for lunch on the 30th but nothing for the rest of my dates. Thinking maybe they haven't opened up anything for December yet?? Bill

This may be a dumb question...do you have to give up a FP+ to get a FP for BOG?

We used our reservation number off our Magic Express tags to log in since our reservation number has letters in it as well. I check daily but so far nothing for December.

No it just seems to be an added bonus though who knows if this will change in the future. Waiting patiently for December to open up also

Ok cool! Didn't want to give up my FP+s! (It's so great that you can sit in the recliner & reserve FPs!!! :cool1:)

I found my reservation number (the one that I only numbers) by clicking on "Modify check-in". When I did that, the URL that starts to load has an eleven digit (I think) code that is your reservation number. If you use that number when logging into the Be Our Guest FP+ site! it will save it and you won't have to enter it again. I, like many here, am waiting for December dates to open.

Ok thanks. But where did you modify checking site at? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter