BOG FP+ Encouragement

kaybird

DIS Veteran
Our trip window is 21 days out, just got the BOG email, logged in and had our ressies in less than 3 minutes! The email came with the reservation number, but I used the link in the email and never had to enter it!

We have 6 in our party, and I got my first choice of days right off!

Taking two little girls with us this trip, so very excited!!!

That is awesome! I am hoping for the same! I will be out there 1/8-1/14 and have a party of 7 and am praying for some way to be able to get into BOG for dinner.

I just got the same email as well. We were able to get ours for our first choice and times as well for 12/14. Very excited to try this restaurant.

I got an email too, but the dates are wrong. It references the correct resort reservation number, but when I click to make the reservation it only allows me to select dates for the week before our actual reservation.

Anything I can do to get this corrected?

Laura

Is there something you need to do to get this initial email? Or does it just automatically come? Thanks!

Our trip window is 21 days out, just got the BOG email, logged in and had our ressies in less than 3 minutes! The email came with the reservation number, but I used the link in the email and never had to enter it!

We have 6 in our party, and I got my first choice of days right off!

Taking two little girls with us this trip, so very excited!!!

I got an email too, but the dates are wrong. It references the correct resort reservation number, but when I click to make the reservation it only allows me to select dates for the week before our actual reservation.

Anything I can do to get this corrected?

Laura

You might try calling the dining number. They don't actually have anything to do with the BOG reservation site, but might be able to offer a suggestion. One trip we got the email earlier, and couldn't enter the reservation until the next week. I'd keep trying. :goodvibes

I never waited for the email because it came about a week after I made our FP's for lunch there. If I had waited, there would have been no availability. As long as you are staying onsite and try 27 days out from the date you want to have lunch there, no email is needed at all.

Just got back and I must say it was not as great as everyone says, for me at least. They completely wiped out my snack credits from my band when they made us scan them. They refunded me them but still, the whole magic band thing is too complicated for CM's it seems. We preordered a while back to avoid any hassle. When we were brought to a table, my sister and BIL got their food right away. Mine did not come until they were already finished. I had said something to someone and still had to wait. At that point, I was already done with the place and not hungry at all. The manager came over to apologize and gave us a FP card to use for the day, so that definitely made up for it since MK was a little busier than expected on the 13th. I would not do lunch there again. I would rather go to Cosmic Rays where it is a much simpler system.

You don't need to wait for the email. Log in 27 days before the day you want to eat there and you should get your reservation. We ate there this week and it was wonderful! One of the best meals we have had so far. We pre ordered and the entire check in process was quick and easy!

We had the Tuna Niçoise salad, roast beef sandwich, and braised pork. All were good. We choose to sit in the West Wing and loved the atmosphere. This is definitely the best CS in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter